Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:01:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Torrent site invites

Started by Junglist, April 08, 2014, 04:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retinend

NoSleep

Further info about Demonoid. The reason this new version is a reboot is because during the downtime the founder appears to have died.

https://torrentfreak.com/demonoid-founder-deimos-is-believed-to-have-passed-away-190416/

olliebean

Quote from: NoSleep on February 19, 2021, 12:23:25 PM
I've only just found out that Demonoid has returned for a fresh start. It's been started up by staff of the original site but you'll have to create a new account.

https://demonoid.is

Not loading for me. (Gateway time-out error.)

NoSleep

It's the same for me now. Try again later.

Malcy

I think Demonoid was the first torrent site I started using. It was brilliant at it's height. Just getting a loading and blank page though.

Retinend

NoSleep

It was definitely there the day I posted the new address, but I haven't tried since olliebean said it was down. Can you confirm that you were able to reach the site in the time in between?

Retinend

I accessed the site successfully on the 22nd, for example.

NoSleep

Malcy

Malcy

Registration's closed. Can't remember any old logins so reckon I'll have to wait until they open up again. It says follow the Twitter page as they post invites on there.

NoSleep

I was lucky to register then.

It isn't the treasure trove it used to be yet, but give it time.

olliebean

It looks like you can search and download torrents anyway without logging in. If that's all you want to do there, what's the advantage of having an account?

madhair60

Anyone on TV Chaos? Somehow, for some reason, the whole site is in Arabic now.

Malcy

Just checked and it's normal.

madhair60

not for me... would you mind using your english interface to check and see if there's a language select somewhere?

pigamus

It's the menu at the top next to the Donate button

madhair60

Quote from: pigamus on November 23, 2021, 06:12:07 PMIt's the menu at the top next to the Donate button

Thank you SO MUCH!

NoSleep

Quote from: madhair60 on November 23, 2021, 12:45:28 PMAnyone on TV Chaos? Somehow, for some reason, the whole site is in Arabic now.

Is it possible that your account was hacked? (change your password for good measure)

katzenjammer

Could some kind soul send me a tv chaos invite please? Cheers

canadagoose

I'd also like one, please.

Barry Admin

Can someone tell me where to get music now please?  My neighbour sold me an old PC for 50 quid and I just want to get loads of Miles Davis mp3s.  And to figure out if people still use Winamp or not, lol. 

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 07, 2022, 11:51:32 PMCan someone tell me where to get music now please?  My neighbour sold me an old PC for 50 quid and I just want to get loads of Miles Davis mp3s.  And to figure out if people still use Winamp or not, lol. 

I'm surprised how good archive.org can be for some things like that.
https://archive.org/search.php?query=%28miles%20davis%29%20AND%20mediatype%3A%28audio%29

Barry Admin

olliebean

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 07, 2022, 11:51:32 PMCan someone tell me where to get music now please?  My neighbour sold me an old PC for 50 quid and I just want to get loads of Miles Davis mp3s.  And to figure out if people still use Winamp or not, lol.

Soulseek still works for me.

JaDanketies

You can still torrent stuff. I torrented a few things the other day. Qbittorrent is the programme I use. Takes a bit of googling to find the files these days tho

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 08, 2022, 12:14:52 AMThanks, but it just seems to be a bunch of thirty second samples.

Ah sorry, some are like that unfortunately, I did check that Kind of Blue and some of the live bits were full tracks before linking.

The Guppy

I like Soulseek but I haven't used it for around 3 years. Maybe it's gone shit since then.