Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:25:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trials Fusion

Started by Junglist, April 20, 2014, 09:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junglist

This released a few days back, on PC/One/PS4/360. Its more of the Trials experience, clicking of sticks, pressing back every ten seconds, and hours upon hours of frustration! Set in a future land with title music that'll make you want to perforate your ear drums, they have now introduced a 'trick' system in which you flail your ragdoll avatar about the with thre right stick for no particular reason.

If you've played Trials before, and liked it, then its well worth the £15 download (or £30 physical copy on One/PS4 which includes access to all future DLC by way of the season pass). Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0EB6Fd-xk

And ANOTHER video (recorded quite magnificently by one's self) of one of my runs on a hard track in which I hit it flawlessly until the very end when I get giddy and have to reverse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXqMMRB2f0k

Seriously, buy it. Please.

hoverdonkey

|I love Trials. It feels like only a few months since the last one (Evolution?) came out and I haven't given that nearly the attention it deserves. I'm sure I'll get this though. Wish it had the Kickstart music though

Famous Mortimer

The track creator on Evolution gave me many a happy hour. There's all sorts of creativity out there...but I'll have to buy a connector for a 360 controller for the PC if I want to play this. Hmmm.

HappyTree

I seem to remember recently reading negative talk of this in relation to the issue of microtransactions. Is there any truth to this or did I dream it? It looks very nice. I won't be interested in online play but if I don't have to download more advanced bikes just to progress then I'll be glad to give it a whirl.

lazarou

You're thinking of the confusingly-similarly-titled Trials Frontier. Fusion doesn't have that problem, thankfully.

HappyTree

Ah yes, that's the one. Thanks! I'm on summer holiday from tomorrow so time to power-drift into the arena of the unwell.