Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,327
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:18:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Numpty Dumpty - Roo in vice den shocker

Started by WoShade, August 23, 2004, 06:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoShade

Thick-set striking yob in professional munter transaction - with pictures and transcript. What a bell-end

As an Everton supporter I think it's disgraceful they don't identify the Liverpool player.

But now that billionaire Russian Boris Zingarevich bloke's gonna buy the club and turn us back into the mighty force again, who gives a fuck.

Nice to see Wayne took his shoes off though.

Tara!

fanny splendid

MonkeyDrummer

The links dead and I can't hang on any longer without any sleaze.

Quote from: "fanny splendid"Mighty force again?

Yes, like in the mid-80s when we could beat Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea in our sleep, and the only competition was Liverpool....

WoShade

Quote from: "The Sunday Mirror"ROO IN A VICE DEN

Aug 22 2004

By Graham Johnson

THESE are the sensational pictures of football wonderkid Wayne Rooney in a backstreet brothel.

The 18-year-old Everton and England star was caught on CCTV in the seedy vice den he has visited around 10 times, paying £45 a go for sex with prostitutes.

Among them were a mother-of-six who dressed as a cowgirl, a kinky boot-wearing 37-year-old brunette called Gina and a 48-year-old grandmother, known as the Auld Slapper, who wore a rubber cat suit when they had sex.

SHAME ROONEY: Wayne is caught inside the seedy brothel
Last night, in an amazing confession to the Sunday Mirror, Rooney – now fighting to save his relationship with fiancée Coleen McLoughlin – said: "Foolish as it now seems I did on occasions visit massage parlours and prostitutes.

"It was at a time when I was very young and immature and before I had settled down with Coleen. I now regret it deeply and just hope that people will understand that it was the sort of mistake you make when you are young and stupid."

The video tapes, which have been bought by the Sunday Mirror, come from a brothel in a run-down area of Liverpool.

Astonishingly, rather than try to hide his identity – Rooney's boy-next-door image is worth £3million to him in sponsorship alone – the young star spent one visit signing autographs in the waiting room!

ROON IN THE BROTHEL: Wayne (left) enters the reception area with a Liverpool player we are not identifying
On another occasion word spread by text message from customers that Rooney was inside. Within minutes, a crowd of 30 fans were at the gates of the brothel chanting his name.

Most remarkable of all, Rooney came within an inch of being nabbed by police in a spot-check on the "massage parlour".

Despite the risk of public humiliation had he been arrested, dozey Rooney was asleep on a sofa when the police called.

The tapes also show Rooney and a gang of friends – including two Liverpool players who we are not naming – getting turned away from the brothel after a drunken

night out. The players shout up to the receptionist: "We don't care about the cameras. Put us in the paper." And Rooney yells up the stairs: "I'll shag you for 50 quid."

Rooney's favourite girl was a mixed-race Caribbean model called Amy, who wore pink designer lingerie and high-heels. He also had sex with another hooker wearing a lacy basque and black hold-up stockings.

But it's the 90-minute tape featuring Rooney and the busty blonde cowgirl which is the most startling...and, at times, comic.

I'M COMING: Rooney heads for sex room carrying his shoes
The footage begins with Rooney and a pal, a young Liverpool star who we've decided not to name, arriving at the brothel.

2.00am Door buzzer goes.

Receptionist: "Have you been here before?" Rooney: "Yes." Friend: "Yes."

The players are let in. Rooney is dressed in a smart black, zip-up jacket and dark trousers. His friend is wearing a grey tracksuit. Another punter walks into the reception area.

Punter: "All right, kid."

Rooney: "All right, lad."

Punter: "What are you doing in these places, lad?"

Rooney: "What? (laughs) Same as you, lad."

I'M RUNNING: Cowgirl runs from the room as police arrive
Cowgirl goes into the waiting room to introduce herself to the men, then goes away to get ready. Rooney's friend is shown into a room for sex. But he is impatient, and emerges in just his boxer shorts to see how long the cowgirl is going to be.

2.18am Cowgirl goes into the room wearing a black cowboy hat, black vest top and a black mini-skirt, with black gloves up to the elbow and black cowboy boots. She is holding a small black bag containing condoms. She grabs a white towel and slams the door shut.

2.25am Police patrol buzz on the intercom. Receptionist knocks on the bedroom door to alert the cowgirl and Rooney's friend.

Receptionist: "Get dressed! The police are here."

Cowgirl comes running out of the sex room topless , wearing just her knickers and boots and carrying her cowboy hat in her right hand. Receptionist goes downstairs to speak to police. Rooney's friend swaggers out of the sex room half-dressed holding his trainers. Receptionist returns.

Receptionist: "It's all right. They've gone."

Cowgirl apologises to Rooney and his friend.

Cowgirl (to Rooney, not realising he has fallen asleep on the sofa): "I nearly had a heart attack there."

2.30am The Liverpool player goes back into sex room. Cowgirl follows.

2.45am Receptionist knocks on the door to let them know that time is up.

2.53am Cowgirl emerges from the room laughing.

Friend: "You're gorgeous you, babe."

2.56am Receptionist goes into the waiting room to tell the still-sleeping Rooney that it's his turn. She wakes him up and he picks up his shoes and walks into the sex room after handing over his £10 entrance fee plus £35 for the "full service."

3.15am Cowgirl in full costume goes in to have sex with Rooney.

3.25am Rooney comes out of the sex room fully dressed after having sex and joins his friend in waiting room.

3.30am They leave. Rooney: "Tara! See you!"

WHERE HE HAD SEX: Rooney paid £45 to have sex with a prostitute dressed as a cowgirl in this room. On the bed is a towel and sex magazines plus her tools of the trade, including PVC bra, wet wipes, baby lotion, a roll of kitchen towel... and a packet of bin liners

Receptionist: "Tara!"

Receptionist waits until the bottom door is shut and returns to the office. Tape ends.

The cowgirl prostitute has told friends: "I'm quite a panicky person anyway, but when the receptionist told me that Wayne Rooney and a Liverpool player were waiting I got even more nervous. I always wear a cowboy hat because I've got hair extensions and it covers the top bit up.

"Then in the middle of everything the police called. It was a just a routine call to make sure everything was OK. But I lost it and ran out of the room. I had no bra or top on, just a pair of knickers, and I ran through the reception to the office room which the girls use to get ready. All I was thinking that I didn't want to get caught with Wayne Rooney and a Liverpool player – it would be all over the papers."

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Bamber Hopcraft"
Quote from: "fanny splendid"Mighty force again?

Yes, like in the mid-80s when we could beat Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea in our sleep, and the only competition was Liverpool....

Yes, I remember those FA cup finals...

WoShade

It was such a fierce rivalry, we had to stage Heysel to scupper the Bluenose Euro Cup win.