Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:03:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Near death experiences. Now with extra nurses!!!

Started by Qatar-wol, February 12, 2004, 11:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qatar-wol

Last try before I get my coat.

When I was nineteen, I had a massive accident, and spent three weeks in hospital, complete bed rest, not allowed to move or anything.  This was the Royal, in Liverpool, and the Uni uses it for training the student nurses.  As a result, the pretty young things were constantly disturbing my rest.  

Like most red-blooded males (and many lezzas), I have a mild thing for nurses.  But of course, I didn't get a sniff.  Not so much as a vigorous bed bath.  So far, so expected.

Years later, I was talking to a mate of mine who had a friend who'd had Chrone's Disease when he was younger.  Very nasty – had to have whole sections of his bowel removed, touch and go, might not live through it, etc.  And he said had he'd been beating of the nurses with a shitty stick!  They couldn't do enough for him!  All because, he said, that the sick mate was a young guy, might not pull though; send him on his way with a bang, etc.

Now.  Bullshit?  Or fact?  Has anyone else heard rumours of this sort of behaviour, or have I just been conned?  Or has it happened to you?

Pinball

Nowadays the nurses could be struck off very easily so I doubt they would..

I like the juxtaposition of 'Chrone's disease' and 'shitty stick'.

Also, 'Liverpool' and 'pretty young things' is quite good too.

My experience of nurses in Liverpool was they have hearts made of gold, faces made of turnip, and libidos that contribute significantly to global warming.

I'm surprised you weren't getting any. Being an Emir.

Qatar-wol

Quote from: "Martian Martian"Also, 'Liverpool' and 'pretty young things' is quite good too.

Students, mate.  They're all imported.