Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:07:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mong Mando II

Started by Cerys, February 12, 2004, 12:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Inspired by this excellent mong by xerode, unposted in the original thread, I went looking for Mando.  Unsuccessfully.  I therefore present a new Mando for your monging consideration:

Do your worst.

fanny splendid

Cerys

^^ Zoiks!  No wonder he looks so smug....

Des Nilsen

^ Crikey, these are good.

I'm new to monging, be gentle...

-

Cerys

Yagh, the Mandobabes!  And even more terrifying ... Mando in a spinny hat-thing!  Des, you are truly twisted....

Shameless thread crossover alert <blush> -

Timmay

Jet Set Willy

I was going to do that if I could find the original Mando pic!

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Jet Set Willy"I was going to do that if I could find the original Mando pic!

Jet Set Willy

Thanks Fanny!

I must say, the original Mando is much better. The new one is blurry and not weird enough.

terrorist

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"
please tell me you messed the face of the one on the left as well she looks pretty scary...

Rats

I think that's just because she's a fucking klingon fresh from the Ant Mcpartlen school of forehead. Mangoliver thinks she's nice, I think she's bloody awfull.

glitch

Quote from: "Cerys"Inspired by this excellent mong by xerode, unposted in the original thread, I went looking for Mando.

/me has gone all weak at the knees now...

This is the first attempt:

And something about Timmay's post inspired this:

terrorist

I think I might have got this the wrong way round, should it be the guy''s face on something else..? anyway here goes......

Edit: can anyone enlighten me as to why sometimes when I link to a picture on my website all I get is this telling me I can't download direct from my type of account and yet sometimes it works.  I am not much of a wizz on websites and stuff but just use simple html code to put pics up on a free account and fetch etc.  (I should ask this somewhere else shouldn't I)

mook

I can't help you with the techy stuff, but I can host you mong for you...looks a bit like something that would make Sandi Toksvig moist...:)

Terroist's mong from up there.

terrorist

thanks, it's a bit ropey but what the hey.....

monkhouse terror

Rats

Hehe, nelson mandola, that's the kind of stupid little thing that makes me happy.

Jet Set Willy

monkhouse terror

monkhouse terror

Darrell

Quote from: "monkhouse terror"

Heh. Would have been funnier if you've have changed 'Midge' to 'Minge' though.