Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:41:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 Draw

Started by Passive-Aggressive Susan, June 22, 2014, 07:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

EDIT: Never mind, tempting fate..

Passive-Aggressive Susan

All first round matches have now been finished. Thanks to all entrants who completed their matches and those who showed up to vote. A few more of you would've been nice but I'm sure you're all very busy people, posting your umpteenth cruel remark of the day about Derek.

Through to Round Two are:

Moondust
Wasp_f15ing
The Region Legion
Lazyhour
Cerys
Consignia
Ziggy Starbucks
AsparagusTrevor
Big Jack McBastard
Morrison Lard
Alan Nagsworth (high scoring loser)
Kittens (high scoring loser)

There will be six ties, with the two highest-scoring losers joining the winners in the Quarter Final draw.

The second round draw will be made tomorrow morning (4th July) and be posted at lunchtime while I tackle a seafood lunch of crabstick baguette and Skips.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Here's the draw for the second round:

Moondust v AsparagusTrevor
Lazyhour v Cerys
The Region Legion v Morrison Lard
Ziggy Starbucks v Kittens
Consignia v Wasp_f15ing
Alan Nagsworth v Big Jack McBastard

The two highest scoring losers will also go through to the Quarter Finals.

Serves must be made by 12pm on Monday please.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

ALAN NAGSWORTH. MY OFFICE, NOW.

Big Jack McBastard

Miss, Miss! I have a shiny apple for you! Your hair looks lovely today... What am I saying? It always looks lovely, can I rub your feet Miss?

Big Jack McBastard

I am perfectly willing to wait till Nags gets his finger out by the way.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Thanks Biq Jack McB. I've pm'd him but it doesn't look like he's logged on here for 5 days so he may well be completely unaware he even made it through to Round 2. If we've not heard from him by tomorrow morning I'll draft in a replacement.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

No word from Alan, unfortunately. So serving against BJMcB will be the next highest-scoring loser from Round 1: Fry.

alan nagsworth

Sorry lads. I got all kinds of fucked up at a heavy metal festival and totally shied away from real life as much as possible for a few days after. Have a great tournament and that.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

It's the Quarter Finals draw!

AsparagusTrevor v Cerys
Morrison Lard v Wasp_F15ing
Ziggy Starbucks v Lazyhour
Consignia v Big Jack McBastard

You've got til 4pm in Wednesday to get your serves up (a slight extension in case some missed my post in GB this morning.)

ziggy starbucks

I've now served in all 3 of my matches

bastard!

Morrison Lard

I'll do mine tomorrow, I'm pissed as all fuck today.
Or maybe Tuesday.

Fucking hell, is it only the quarters? Feels like this has been going on forever.

Big Jack McBastard

Will try to get my shot sorted tonight/tomorrow, had a bit of a fuck on the last couple of days with some bullshit that occupied my every waking thought but I'm back in the saddle now.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Some people would've said please/sorry but if you want to take a different tack that's fine I suppose.

Big Jack McBastard

Profuse genuine pleas for forgiveness from your unimpeachable office and fine grace, stature, not to mention a lovely perfume. What's that, you're not wearing any? Oh you!

Real, honest, sorries, I've had a palava on the last few days through no fault of my own, trouble. A possibly believable tale, a damsel in distress and an idiot were involved and I was dragged along. Am crackin on the second after I click post.

BritishHobo

What's been your highlight of the tournament so far, Susan?

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Well, I learned early on to view each match through my fingers so it's tough to recall any particular stand-out shots. However, I did glimpse a nice one of a cat and dog, which seemed more my sort of thing.

Morrison Lard

I've not done one single fanny, neither in real life nor in this confusing competition.

Can I have an extra hour for not being a pervert?

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Rewrite that in English and I'll consider.

Morrison Lard

I might put a pussy in my next photo, soz Suze

Passive-Aggressive Susan

The Semi-final draw will go up at approximately 9pm tonight, during a Foyle's War ad break.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Foyle's war has gotten a bit dull, so here's the semi final draw for Wimblewrong 2014:

AsparagusTrevor Vs Wasp15ing

Consignia Vs Ziggy Starbucks.

Serves must be made by 9.34pm on Wednesday.

I'm shaking with dread at what you degenerates will conjure up, but best of luck.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

The final of Wimblewrong 2014 will be contested by Ziggy Starbucks and AsparagusTrevor, with Ziggy to serve.

Remember, it's 3 shots each in the final. Brilliant news.