Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:03:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 Round 1: MoonDust v The Masked Unit

Started by MoonDust, June 22, 2014, 07:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonDust

Excellent! Excited for my first game.

I'll probably give my first serve some time later tonight!

MoonDust

My serve, the best I could do with MS Paint.

*Thwack*

The Masked Unit

Sorry, only just remembered this was happening! Hang on...

MoonDust

Don't worry, I won't be able to get back on to CaB until later tomorrow evening anyway.

Replies From View

Cerys

Love it.

Spoiler alert
That isn't a personal opinion; it's an order.
[close]

The Masked Unit

Re-posted to fit the page, as Prince Philip was getting cut off and I forgot he was there!

Replies From View

It's not possible to forget Prince Philip actually.

MoonDust

Sorry, I've been busy over the last couple of days! When do I have until for my last shot?

Passive-Aggressive Susan

MoonDust

lazyhour

They look so happy. It's actually rather heart-warming.

MoonDust

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Quick as you like, Masked Unit. WE'RE WAITING HERE.

ZoyzaSorris

Passive-Aggressive Susan

I've pm'd TMU, so if he doesn't show up by the time I'm eating my All Bran tomorrow morning I'm awarding the match to moondust. Would be a pity if the game doesn't run its course after three shots, though.

MoonDust

It'd be a shame indeed, I enjoyed Masked Unit's first return. Plus I'd feel a pang of guilt winning by default..

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Unfortunately the Masked Unit is unable to complete the game, so congratulations MoonDust, you're in Round Two.

MoonDust

Well that was enjoyable being a first time player, still would have liked to see Masked Unit's final return. I hope he/she's not fallen down or manhole or something..

The Masked Unit

Really sorry to flake out on this, but just had a load of stuff to unexpectedly do over the weekend. If it didn't happen this round it would probably happen eventually.

MoonDust

Don't worry about it! Life is more important than internet life.[nb]If that's not too bold a statement.[/nb]