Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:00:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 - Round 1: Hangthebuggers v Morrison Lard

Started by Hangthebuggers, June 23, 2014, 11:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

Hangthebuggers for his second shot. Got the laughs which is the important thing, though Lard's Farage flight simulator is a brilliant idea and perfectly executed.

Jijifranko

Small Man Big Horse

Morrison Lard for his first, I'm a sucker for that Farage pic. Amazing game though, and it was hard to choose.

Big Jack McBastard

Gotta got for Morrison with that one two punch but did I like Austerity Fighter quite a bit.

gabrielconroy

Both excellent, but Morrison Lard for the style points.

kittens

morrison lard more like 'more is on laughs', as in i vote for morrison lard

I'm going with Hangthebuggers. Farage almost tipped it. Really tough one.

World class tennistry from both players, but Morrison Lard's lo-res Farage may well be the highlight of the tournament. Gear on, flaps up, brakes off.

Replies From View

thraxx

For me Morrison Lard slammed a return of service back down the line to hangthebuggers, who recovered superbly just to get the shot back in from an almost unplayable delivery.   Morrison a tie break on account of his Farage being by far the easiest to wank too. 

alan nagsworth

Yeah, Moz gets my vote for that Farage pic. It's superb.

NoSleep

Johnny Yesno

ZoyzaSorris

Both well worth entry fee but morrison lard gets it on the basis of the hilarious farahe simulator - great idea and execution

Consignia

Mr Eggs

Cerys

madhair60

Hangthebuggers

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Voting's not over yet Hangthebuggers, and remember that the 2 higher scoring losers go through.

kalloy

I'll go for Morrison Lard too. Great ideas from both participants, but slightly better realisation from ML.

Mr_Simnock

Morrison Lard for that fucking great flight sim pic