Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:36:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 - Round 1: Frazer v wasp_f15ting

Started by Frazer, June 24, 2014, 09:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasp_f15ting

Noice.. should have something for you tomorrow night :)

wasp_f15ting

Frazer

I'm glad Tony Hart wasn't alive to see that! Be back tomorrow evening with my riposte.[nb]With the golliwog police.[/nb]

wasp_f15ting

Mr_Simnock

Lots of sexy images in this years wimby so far. Keep it up

wasp_f15ting

Sorry for the delay, got home from work late yesterday. Starting on it now :D

wasp_f15ting

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Voting is open for 48 hours. Remember that the 2 highest scorers from this round will also go through.

Consignia

I'm afraid Frazer wins king of the foulness here.

Small Man Big Horse

Cerys

AsparagusTrevor

MoonDust

selectivememory

Both posting some genuinely disturbing shots, but wasp_f15ting.

ziggy starbucks

Loved Frazer's cock shot but Waspy's first shot is too beautifully disturbing not to get my vote

p.s. despite his disregard for the 800x600 pixel rule. Susan needs to clamp down on this kind of thing.

Cerys

Yeah, you're right.  I'm all for disturbing.  Waspy.

BlodwynPig

alan nagsworth

Waspy is the man for me. I adore his uniquely warped style. The Boddington Club was fucking dope though.

Hangthebuggers

Very tough one.......... Frazer for the nightmare inducing second pic. But only just.

Crabwalk

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 29, 2014, 12:09:20 PM
p.s. despite his disregard for the 800x600 pixel rule. Susan needs to clamp down on this kind of thing.

How exactly do you expect me to count 800 pixels individually on my work BlackBerry???

kalloy

Gonna vote for Waspy because I like that I can't tell where he's going to go with each shot (other than it being depraved) BUT I would like you to explain the second shot, by PM if you want to keep it open to interpretation.