Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:05:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 - Round ONE: alan nagsworth vs The Region Legion

Started by alan nagsworth, June 25, 2014, 08:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Crabwalk

Johnny Yesno

I have to admit that I don't understand any of these, but I vote for Region for his second shot.

selectivememory

kittens

very tough call. i think suarfield just edges it though, so i'm voting for big man nagsy

thraxx

The Seinfeld image is not a shot about nothing; it's only bally gone and got my vote. TRL for me.

MoonDust

Consignia

Old Thrashbarg

alan nagsworth. Now that he's found the time to compete in one round his participation might as well be prolonged. Plus, Suarfield.

Mr Eggs

Small Man Big Horse

ZoyzaSorris

enjoyed suarfield so nagsworth. wish i understood the seinfeld one but ive never seen it :(

Big Jack McBastard

I'm so torn on how to weight this in my mind...

On the one hand Suráfield is *mwah* excellent, but then the combined meat of TRLs shots are tipping me that way.

Yeah TRL, talked myself into it, soz Nags.

Cerys

kalloy

This is good quality uh Wimbelwronging.
Suárfield is a phrase that's gonna stick with me for a while, and there should be a huge upsurge in cats named thusly following today's match.
However, for the direction he took it both times, I'll go for The Region Legion.

AsparagusTrevor

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Just a reminder that the 2 highest scoring losers go through from this round so keep voting.

Mr_Simnock

gmoney

wasp_f15ting

Brunette Romana 2