Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,474
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:39:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

3D printing

Started by Queneau, June 29, 2014, 11:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queneau

I was speaking to an old friend yesterday and we got onto the subject of 3D printing. He has offered to let me have use of his for several months if I want because he says he doesn't use it any more. All I have to do is go and pick it up. Should I give it a go? During the school holidays I will have some spare time to have a fiddle but how complicated are they and what the hell should I make with it? We originally got onto the subject because I asked him about customising Lego figures, so that would be my inclination.

Blumf

Queneau

I have no idea. I didn't get that far, I was too busy considering and imaging all the sex toys I could make.

Blumf

Certainly worth it for shits and giggles, but don't expect any beautifully formed creations to flow. Still early days for anything us mere mortals can afford.

I'd probably try printing stuff with cogs in them.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I'm sick of hearing all about 3D printing. I say take the machine, print out a hammer and smash the fucker to pieces.

thraxx

Does anyone want to realise any 3D printouts of turds?  My arse can produce very cheaply and authentically a wide variety of colours, shapes and textures.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Queneau on June 29, 2014, 11:03:57 PM
He has offered to let me have use of his for several months if I want because he says he doesn't use it any more.

Is your friend from the future?