Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:21:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your top fantasy threesome

Started by Johnny Yesno, February 12, 2004, 01:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Here's another thread spilled over from a pub conversation. Who would be involved with you in your top fantasy threesome. Answers like "The Cheeky Girls" will be frowned upon.

Mine:

and

The moustache is quite an important detail, I reckon.

smoker

terrorist

I just want to watch really

Edit by Pienaar - Removed - a picture of Robert Mugabe having sex with an ostrich

Please replace with a more work safe picture - say a picture of Liv Tyler with her tits covered by some kind of garment

That's Uma Thurman and Robert Mugabe by the way.

(hope that's not too revealing a shot - I have others if breast are a problem)

Cerys

<previews post and dissolves into a warm glowing puddle of filthy thoughts....>

Timmay

I am officially frowning on this thread. If you want to talk about who you fancy, or who you want to have a threesome with, go to the Just17 forums.

Cerys

I'd be officially frowning too, had I not just noticed that Liv Tyler's right nipple appears to be making a bid for freedom....

terrorist

Quote from: "Timmay"I am officially frowning on this thread. If you want to talk about who you fancy, or who you want to have a threesome with, go to the Just17 forums.

I've tried that but I keep getting booted off for posting pictures of naked girls and saying cunt all the time.  Oh yeah and it's for kids appharently.

Edit: and now I've been sensored here spoil sports.........

Frinky

When Neil sees this, he will destroy us all.

MojoJojo

Ah bloody hell, I only came back to this thread for a quick tug.

I'm new to this internet thing, can you get many, uhh, artistic pictures like one on it?

I now fill post posting related guilt. I apologise for partaking in this thread.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "smoker"and[/img]

I said NOT The Cheeky Girls!

smoker

Cerys

Quote from: "Frinky"When Neil sees this, he will destroy us all.

Hopefully he'll understand that we're getting it out of our systems while he's away, and that we fully intend this thread to sink like a stone once he returns.

Right?  Right?!

Just in case, I'm going to go and hide.

djtrees

Quote from: "Lord Spong" and

thats a fivesome you fucking pervert

sore bottom mum

Lord Spong

Quote from: "djtrees"
thats a fivesome you fucking pervert

It won't be by the time I've finished.

TJ

And people wonder what's causing the scowls and 'hissy fits'...

Frinky

Quote from: "TJ"And people wonder what's causing the scowls and 'hissy fits'...

You know, there's been a lot of good discussion in here recentley, you could drop in on it now and again. It's not ALL like this, despite  you and Neil trying to paint it that way.

Cerys

Quote from: "TJ"And people wonder what's causing the scowls and 'hissy fits'...

I feel chastised <blush of shame>

(Any filth relating to the word 'chastised' will be severely ... chastised.  Stop it.  Now.)

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "Frinky"You know, there's been a lot of good discussion in here recentley

I know. It's embarrassing isn't it? Even the forum name's been changed to General DISCUSSION. I just hope people don't get the wrong idea...

Johnny Yesno

Ooh! Ooh! Got another one...

and

in the above poses. Phew!

imitationleather

Oh for fuck's sake...

This forum is turning into Nuts.

hencole

Turning? I thought it inspired the publication.

imitationleather

Alright, good call.

This thread is even below the standard of Nuts.

Frinky

Right, I'm sure you're Kobble now. There's something about that venemous, indignant hate that's impossible to copy. You have to be the same person.

Purple Tentacle

Don't fight you two!

You're making daddy cry!

terrorist

just give in to it, it doesn't hurt a bit, there's no pain once you've given in just stupid pleasure