Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,474
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:45:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 Quarter Final: Consignia vs Big Jack McBastard

Started by Consignia, July 22, 2014, 10:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consignia

Passive-Aggressive Susan

By 12pm please Big Jack. And no more late shots for you.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

I knew that my laid back demeanour and laissez-faire attitude would eventually lead to a situation like this.

As the time limit for returns is 72 hours, not 72 days, it is with great regret that I must prematurely blow the referee's whistle and announce Consignia the winner.

Big Jack McBastard

Entirely fair, life consumed me the last few days.

Sorry I couldn't hack it everyone. Thank you for your plethora of votes in past rounds I do feel like the 'Letting yous all down chump' that I am.

<Collapses in a heap in the naughty corner>

Consignia

I would have loved to have faced off with you, but I know all to well how real life can get in the way (it's happening to me a bit at the moment, as well).

On the other hand, could I actually win this without winning a single round?

Johnny Yesno

The Wimblewrong Nazi

kittens

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 27, 2014, 04:09:48 PM
How about letting Fry step in, if he's up for it?
i'll have you know i got more votes than fry last round. so how about letting kittens step in? heard he's up for it

kittens

Susan give me like till four pm tomorrow and we can have a game going here sweetheart

kittens

BritishHobo

She'll come around, don't you worry. Old Susan's notoriously easy, so I've heard.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Lovely of you to come riding to the rescue, kittens, but you've already been beaten twice in this tournament. Let's maintain a little dignity for you, eh my dear?

BritishHobo