Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:26:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 - Morris Lord vs Wasp_F15ting

Started by Morrison Lard, July 23, 2014, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Queneau

wasp_f15ting

woah.. thats awesome.

Long day at work so should hopefully smack it back tomorrow.

Replies From View

Thursday

But there's no nudity, how could it possibly be waspy's?

Replies From View

Cerys

There's a vulva in the centre of the big pink rose.  It's subtle, but it's there.

wasp_f15ting

Had a twat of a day at work. Susan, I'll post mine up before 23:00 tomorrow is that okay?

Pretty plz

Morrison Lard

That's sound for me waspy, it'll most likely be late Sunday til I can get a reply done anyhoo.

wasp_f15ting

Replies From View

Morrison Lard

Shitting heck, do I have to return fire today?

Sue, can I have a 24 hour stay of execution, I'll get me shot in tomorrow afnoon.

Please. Thanks.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Congratulations on making it to the quarter finals without knowing the rules. Some achievement!

You have 72 hours from the serve to get your return in, so by 10.07pm tomorrow please.

Morrison Lard

I'm sorry waspy and sorry to a lesser degree Susan, but I am late

Replies From View

Cheers Morrison Lard; now we are all doomed to remain as clocks and wardrobes and dusters forever.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Quote from: Morrison Lard on July 28, 2014, 10:06:25 PM
I'm sorry waspy and sorry to a lesser degree Susan, but I am late

And when can we expect to be graced with a reply, your highness? I really don't want to keep wading in with punitive measures but I WILL.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Replies From View on July 29, 2014, 10:38:39 AM
Cheers Morrison Lard; now we are all doomed to remain as clocks and wardrobes and dusters forever.

"You say you don't mind sitting here and waiting forever for me to reply? Well, beeee myyyyy guest, be my guest..."

Puce Moment

wasp_f15ting

Passive-Aggressive Susan

That's your emergency 24 hour extension up, Mr Lard. As a gesture of goodwill I'll give you 'til the morning to dish something up otherwise it'll be a second unfinished quarter final. Which would be a bloody shame. Not least because I'm terrified of what a Waspy semi-final shot might look like.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Wasp15ing wins and progresses through to the semi finals.

Queneau

Well what an opening shot to lose on. Morrison Lard is like every woman I've ever met. Promised so much and gave me the horn and then just fucked right off leaving a big black hole. And yet, if Morrison Lard wanted to come back I'd let him in a heartbeat.

Passive-Aggressive Susan

Every woman you've ever met promised so much and gave you 'the horn'? Believe me, if we ever meet that worrying trend will be broken.

Puce Moment

For me that first shot is the best of the whole competition. If that was an album sleeve you'd want to hear the music inside.

What an 18 carat plonker.

Treguard of Dunshelm

wasp_f15ting

Hope all is well mate.

I'll have to read some Marquis De Sade for inspiration for the next round.