Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:02:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2014 - Morris Lord vs Wasp_F15ting

Started by Morrison Lard, July 23, 2014, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

I don't approve of the strategy of fucking off and leaving people wanting more.  Morrison Lard is like Mister Boombastic singing "I'm Mister Boombastic," and then when you ask him the next obvious question which is how old he is he's off, his cock between his legs.

"I have told you my name is Mister Boombastic, now it is your turn to answer a question!"

NO IT IS NOT MY TURN TO ANSWER A QUESTION YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOUR NAME AND YOUR AGE THEN REMOVE YOUR UNDERPANTS, JUST LIKE ALL THE REST.

alan nagsworth

It's a bit like getting in a lift, and Morrison Lard behind you calls out, "Hold the door, mate!" You turn around and realise that he's also the guy who commissioned for the lift to be installed in the first place. You hate using the stairs and so does Morrison, so through mutual understanding and as a mark of basic human decency, you hold the door. Lardy then spends the next twelve months faffing about with his nose in the air with a shit-stinking air of self-importance and failing to even acknowledge the fact that you're stood there waiting patiently as the automatic closing mechanism sends the door intermittently bumping against your arse and then opening again, every ten seconds, for a solid three hundred and sixty five days. Then, finally, the cunt saunters over and gets in the lift without even fucking looking at you, let alone saying thanks.

Prick.

Morrison Lard

Fucking hell, sorry waspeh et al.

Real-life shitty shit after a massive massive awesome bender turned out to be a terrible combination.

:(

Apologies.

wasp_f15ting

Sounds epic mate. Your first shot was gorgeous

Replies From View

Quote from: Morrison Lard on August 03, 2014, 09:30:40 PM
Real-life shitty shit after a massive massive awesome bender

Hopefully your Boxing Day log will end up superlative mate.  Summer shitting is always a let down by comparison.  Should never let it get in the way of art, though.