Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:49:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Zumpter Wullingtons & His Incredible Bowzer-Pup!

Started by Glebe, August 09, 2014, 07:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

When Zumpter purchased a pup at the pound this morn, he had no idea what to call the amazing little beast! But it came to him like a bolt of lightening... Bowzer! The liddle woofter licked his face lovingly, and Bowzer set off for his new home on the planet Zogan.

Yet no sooner had Wullingtons got his pup-like pet home then trouble arose. With no biscuits in the bowl, the angry little snapper started getting all cranky, so it was off to the store to purchase some snack treats. Fully fed, the small, furry, barking, yapping, snapping, canine chum was ready for a walk - and that's when things went pear-like.

"I was greedily eyeing my new book on the coffee table," expands Zumpter. "It was a lovely deluxe edition of Rangi Loofkin's Fly-Squashing for Idiots. I was keen to put my feet up with a hot glass of rancid poison and peruse those pages when Bowzer got itchy feet, the four-legged fuck! However it was a lovely rainstormy day, so I said "fuck it, may as well get get my hiking wellies on, by wilikers!" And thus the journey continues!

Wullingtons' is in for a shock when he spots Jimmy McSkulkty lurking outside... but that's a story for another day!