Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:53:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How big is your erect cock?

Started by Pinball, February 12, 2004, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

In the light of the Jordan/Becks thread, I had to ask.

Mine is 3.5cm, dwarf-like tit that I am.

Jet Set Willy

I don't really think you're helping matters.

I think GB's been quite good lately anyhow, apart from one or two threads. Why make it three or four?

Frinky

Peking O

How about the difference in length between your flaccid weeny and your fully extended love stick? No? Oh.

Pinball

My John Thomas is a finely tooled precision instrument, which forms part of a military arsenal that is licensed to thrill.

sproggy

Mine's a grower not a shower.

Doesn't matter how small it is, it's only there to please oneself anyway.

Borboski

Quote from: "sproglette"Mine's a grower not a shower.

Doesn't matter how small it is, it's only there to please oneself anyway.

Is there any shame in this? I'm concurring by the way. Although I have only ever been with Mrs Borboski - how would a first time shag react to the tiny flaccid version of the mighty borboski's flesh torpedo?

Would they laugh? Snigger?

TotalNightmare

my rooster is normal sized and crows every morning...

I hate waking up to it!

Vermschneid Mehearties

Yikes Pinball! (And not a cynical socio-political comment anywhere. Unless its a subversive one that's fooled us all)

Mines big enough to not be worried about it, but not quite big enough to start dangling at people in the street. It's the giantic mould growth and hairy warts that's worrying.*

*That, as you may have guessed, is a lie. The warts and stuff, not my gigantic phallus. *sigh*

Smackhead Kangaroo

You Bastard.

You total utter shit.

Mine needs a special harness which has the handy dual purpose of being a plough.

Quote from: "Borboski"
Quote from: "sproglette"Mine's a grower not a shower.

Is there any shame in this? I'm concurring by the way...how would a first time shag react to the tiny flaccid version of the mighty borboski's flesh torpedo?

This is thirded, and the answer to the question is that they'll be disappointed and they'll also think there's something wrong with them AND you. Girls just don't realise that a) men don't get erect in a light breeze and b) it grows.

However, the question that must be asked: why exactly does this thread exist?

butnut

Quote from: "DevlinC"
However, the question that must be asked: why exactly does this thread exist?

It does make me form the smallest smile every time I read the name of this thread - is that a good enough reason?

Purple Tentacle

Pinball: Is this a joke that has gone too far?

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "DevlinC"why exactly does this thread exist?

It's to save them looking over at each other when they're having a piss in the bogs at the Manchester meet.

Lt Plonker

"It's a, I say it's three feet tall, booooy."

Dr. Gizmonic

It saddens me there is no antidote to the internet.

!

Mines got a 30degree bend just beneath the pleb

hoverdonkey

And the most unlikely thread for 2004 goes to..............

Pienaar

Pienaar has been watching this thread with great attention to detect any hint of interest, value or humour... It is simply not professional to editorialise on the subject of the vastness of your penis. If it were, Pienaar would never have to do an outside broadcast again. As it is, he must quest around the world for news and comment, wearing his furry boots out, all the time encumbered by his monstrous unit. Please send Pienaar a PM if you have any objection to this thread-locking, detailing the reasons and making no reference whatsoever to your genitals, no matter how weeny, massive, tight or cavernous they may be.