Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:04:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

15-year-old gamer locked up for 25 years...

Started by Mister Six, September 01, 2014, 04:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

...for calling in a SWAT team raid on other gamer's houses as a prank. Twat.

The bit at the end of the article is interesting, though, where the report tries to justify the SWAT team shooting a victim's father because SWAT team raids are dangerous - and then give an example of a cop being shot while making an unidentified raid on a guy's home in the night. Surely shooting an unidentified intruder in the night is exactly the kind of justifiable homicide that gets US gun nuts turgid?

newbridge

This sounds incredibly fake, and a reverse image search suggests that it is. That picture is from some kid who was sentenced to 25-years for beating a toddler to death, not for "swatting": original

Mister Six

chand

The terrifying part is that, right now, literally hundreds of gamers are still at large in the community.

Noodle Lizard

25 years is proper harsh.  That's only a few less than Ian Watkins got for FUCKING A BABY (among other things).  I reckon it's bollocks.

weekender

I'm not sure, it sounds like it could be true.

soraya

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on September 01, 2014, 01:26:21 PM
25 years is proper harsh.  That's only a few less than Ian Watkins got for FUCKING A BABY (among other things).  I reckon it's bollocks.

Slanderer. He only attempted to fuck a baby.

Do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry?

soraya

That website had a picture of Sarah Palin on the banner and an advert for stopmasturbation.org just below it,  mixed signals or what!