Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:29:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The New Low

Started by BlodwynPig, September 03, 2014, 07:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

I thought it was an advert at first, but it slowly revealed itself to be a new ITV series.

HOT TUB BRITAIN

Nowt on the internet at the moment apart from the announcement of its commission last year

QuoteHot Tub Britain will follow the characters that run the UK's biggest hot tub superstore and the customers that buy them. It will air on ITV in 2014.

Sally Evans, Executive Producer, Shiver said: "There's a real hot tub obsession in Britain; one in ten households now have one in their garden. Hot Tub Britain is an entertaining and insightful documentary which by investigating our passion for hot tubs gives viewers a quirky and fascinating snapshot of British life today."

Puce Moment

I can picture the morning when the hungover development executive drove into work with sweat steaming down his face, desperately going through monkey tennis type ideas for new shows that he has to pitch in 10mins time.

Just before he pulls into the car park he sees a hot tub superstore.

"Shit, ok, stick some cameras in that. Fuck, I'm dead"

He pitches the idea.

"We love it, it's got everything!"

Man is in the toilets later on, staring into the mirror. "How the fuck did I get away with that," he mutters to himself.

ThickAndCreamy

I think Channel 4's hour-long The Nightclub Toilet earlier this year was even lower.

It brought the same level of insight that standing in a nightclub toilet for an hour would bring you.

Drunk people walked in and out of the toilet. They spoke to each other. Dried their hands. Looked into the mirror and applied make-up. They occassionally bought chewing gum.

That was it.

It's hard to even make jokey parody titles after 'The Nightclub Toilet'. What can be more ridiculous and depressing than that?