Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:45:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

London Meet report

Started by Purple Tentacle, February 02, 2004, 09:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

(Brought over from The Shelter for archivey purposes....)

MONGS FOUND HERE!: http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=29

Right then, sorry about the delay, I've been waiting all day for a) CaB to reappear, b) my camera to recharge, and c) to stop vomiting.

Anyway, here is a selection of images from last night's little meet-ette, attended by four, yes four lovely verbwhores. Although Hencole did phone me up to tell me that he was going on a date with a lady, although quite why he couldn't bring her along to meet internet strangers I just don't know.

The full selection can be found at http://www.carbonproductions.co.uk/purple/meet , and any monging will be nice.

Oh, and apologies about the quality of the photos, it's a very very old and bulky digital camera with a flash that's brighter than the sun itself. It makes everybody look like the aliens in "Cocoon", not the dried up wrinkly one in the pool though.

The atmosphere turned sour right away as nobody had told Tom Rad (left) that it wsa supposed to be Boy-Wizard fancy dress.

.... luckily Johnny YesNo came prepared as Voldemort....

... although without the scary face at the back of his head.

£20 jackpot! Look!

"If a tree falls down in a forest and nobody's there to see it....."

It's one of those aliens from Cocoon again, with king-mob growing out of her shoulder.

I can't believe I lost my job in video with framing like this.

That's my cock. Good, isn't it?

After we realised that nobody else was turning up, we went to that great Spanish bar, which was cramped but nice. With lovely strong beer.

It wasn't until we lost our eyesight that I found the non-thermonuclear setting on my flash.

Actually that's a lie, there isn't one.

Hee hee, I love the people you get in the background of pictures, Father Jack Hackett on the run there, for instance.

....fusing his face with the light, there.

Purple Tentacle learns that Dame Edna is played by a fat Austrailian man, bringing back the horror of 1000 confused wanks..

Johnny YesNo decides to call it a night, and look up some prostitutes in the area.

...although Plonker feels that phoning for animalwhores is a bit much. He's in two minds about it, as you can see.

Yep, lovely night, great people, good drinks, fun!

Dr David V

Looks like you had fun guys. Makes me want to go to a meet even more...

Tokyo Sexwhale

So only three people turned up after all that?

Timmay

Either you just made the joke that the Purple one looks kinda similar to the Plonker, or you haven't worked out that someone is behind the camera.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "Timmay"Either you just made the joke that the Purple one looks kinda similar to the Plonker, or you haven't worked out that someone is behind the camera.

Err it was the former.  Of course.

Smackhead Kangaroo

MMMM where's your token black guy? eh? Regular Klan meeting it is mmm
......around the survivors a perimeter you must create.....

imitationleather

Can the next London meet be quite soon? I would've gone to this one but I only found about it a few days before it happened and I already had a money-draining Friday planned.

Since only London 'whores ever seem to go to these ones and we can all get home easily, we don't need five months of planning, do we?

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "imitationleather"Can the next London meet be quite soon? I would've gone to this one but I only found about it a few days before it happened and I already had a money-draining Friday planned.

Since only London 'whores ever seem to go to these ones and we can all get home easily, we don't need five months of planning, do we?

Indeed. How you fixed for next month?

Incredible Monkey Doctor

I had a dream last night that there was a meet and everybody came. It was great, everyone was having a good time, then I had to spoil it all by waking up.

butnut

Quote from: "imitationleather"Can the next London meet be quite soon? I would've gone to this one but I only found about it a few days before it happened and I already had a money-draining Friday planned.

Yes. I really might think about going to the next one. Really.