Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:56:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The 'Ive nothing of worth to say' Thread

Started by TotalNightmare, February 12, 2004, 11:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TotalNightmare

You know when you browse the forums and there is fuck all in there you want to reply to?

Well this is the antidote, a thread that exists for people to just speak balls on.

It vents any frustrations...

You can write something to calm those itchy typing fingers...

Helps boost your posts record...

and such and such.

Anyway.

Erm

Yea.

Free Jesus!!!!!!!

5 Knuckle Shuffle

I only just managed the effort and energy to reply to thi............................

Timmay

Shit! 5KS... you were always 5 knuckle shuffle... and now you're 5 Knuckle Shuffle!!!!

Too confusing!!

Purple Tentacle

My FUCKING girlfriend, while I was out, just downloaded a FUCKING VIRUS onto my computer BECAUSE SHE OPENED AN ATTACHMENT FROM ONE OF her shit friends

"FW:FW:FW:FW:FW: THIS IS HILARIOUS!!"

I am so angry, and had a huge argument.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

edit: dekionplexis eat your heart out.

twatloops

In 1974, Robin Askwith won "Most promising new actor" at the Evening Standard Film Awards.

butnut

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"I am so angry, and had a huge argument.

Big fat bummer. I thank god I'm single ;-)

(I thought you didn't argue with her though. Or is it different when you're shouting?)

TotalNightmare

Quote from: "twatloops"In 1974, Robin Askwith won "Most promising new actor" at the Evening Standard Film Awards.

And in 1975 he was branded a liar and a breaker of promises resulting in a pants on fire incident...

In 15 Storeys High today, Sean Locke or Vince said, "Now you've got one (bollock) again" when he meant to say "Now you've got two again".  I do not know whether this was the drunk character's mistake or Sean Locke's mistake.  I did not want to post this in the CC 15 Storeys thread.

Frinky

I always say things I shouldn't. Shoot me, shoot me now, before I fuck up again.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "butnut"(I thought you didn't argue with her though. Or is it different when you're shouting?)

You're joking! I argue with her all the time. Because she's a fucking ignoramus when it comes to NOT opening emails with fucking virii in. Arrgh!!!

IMD claims he never argues with his girlfriend, which is frankly abnormal.

Anybody who never argues is just saving up for a stabby-stabby killfrenzy.

She's got fucking Apple, why couldn't she have checked her peurile "hilarious" attachment on that? ANd her friends are shit. I told all my friends to stop sending me shit thrice-forwarded email to me, and they all stopped talking to me. Idiots.

Bed.

big dogs cock

I've got to have root canal surgery in the morning. I imagine it will be fucking awful. Better than toothache though. That's all I have to say.

TotalNightmare

no fat chicks

and certainly no obese roosters

big dogs cock

Has anyone had it? I wasn't bothered until I thought a few glasses of wine to help me sleep would be in order, and now i'm all paranoid and the toothache i've had all week has been masked and i'm thinking maybe a bit of constant blood in the mouth and a tenner cancellation fee might not be so bad.

I'm still terrified of dentists, especially as the state's paying and i'm afraid he's going to be in a hurry to get me out the door and probably use the 'economy' surgical tools for me...

What, nobody wants to discuss tooth surgery even on this thread? Cuh.

TotalNightmare

Quote from: "big dogs cock"Has anyone had it? I wasn't bothered until I thought a few glasses of wine to help me sleep would be in order, and now i'm all paranoid and the toothache i've had all week has been masked and i'm thinking maybe a bit of constant blood in the mouth and a tenner cancellation fee might not be so bad.

I'm still terrified of dentists, especially as the state's paying and i'm afraid he's going to be in a hurry to get me out the door and probably use the 'economy' surgical tools for me...

What, nobody wants to discuss tooth surgery even on this thread? Cuh.

Its simple...
they will either stick a BIG needle in your gob or gas you.

After that, it doesnt matter what the fuck they do in your piehole... you wont feel it... much... it will be more uncomfy rather than painful!

The worst part is the going in and the coming out... the bits in the middle are too routine to worry about.

And think about it, you can eat jelly and ice cream for the rest of the day...

what ripping fun!

big dogs cock

True, true! less of the 'ripping' though. he worst things always always trying not to swallow all the crap thats basically just building site wasteage accumulating between yourr tongue and the roof of your mouth. Needle for me always, I had gas when about 5, and I was gangsta tripping, it was horrible, all echo-ey and the smell of the rubber mask, and spewing blood everywhere when I woke up. larvely.

Rubbish facts ideal for such threads: my last appointment was actually at tooth-hurty, and tomorrow is friday the 13th. Smashing.

Dr. Gizmonic

I drank turpentine earlier and I think I'm dying.

TotalNightmare

Quote from: "Dr. Gizmonic"I drank turpentine earlier and I think I'm dying.

You're lucky it wasnt Mountain Dew.... fucking lethal!!

Mix that with Sunny D and you have a liquid more evil than Osama's cock glist.

big dogs cock

Yeah alright point taken, it's hardly riveting stuff. Bedtime then.

Darrell

Quote from: "Dr. Gizmonic"I drank turpentine earlier and I think I'm dying.

Err, why?

Smackhead Kangaroo

TotalNightmare

Quote from: "Smackhead Kangaroo"I told him it was... aa bahahbahhh

... a banana?

You told him it was a banana?

TotalNightmare

gazzyk1ns

If any of you ever get stressed (or just really bored) then I can recommend getting a small lump of Blu-Tak and trying to make it into a perfect cube with only your fingers. You can't do it, every time you squash it one way it obviously deforms slightly in the other. It's massive fun though, seriously.

I made a great one today, the corners were so sharp and angular...

Smackhead Kangaroo

This thread strongly suggests that we need better social lives. I might register on Friends united, ah my long lost love I'll soon be pulling your pigtails again....

Coo! I'm member number 69, oooooh meeeehtrun

TotalNightmare

Quote from: "Smackhead Kangaroo"This thread strongly suggests that we need better social lives. I might register on Friends united, ah my long lost love I'll soon be pulling your pigtails again....

Coo! I'm member number 69, oooooh meeeehtrun

Friends United?

What happened to Friends Reunited then?

What will be next Friends Uninvited?

blue jammer

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"I made a great one today, the corners were so sharp and angular...

Is that East Angular? oh no I've gone all Jade Goody :eek:

When you're this bored, isn't it a good idea to just troll existing threads?

No? Ok then... as you were.

This is too dull a rant to warrant it's on thread... But...

Today I watched the morning news and was informed that "recent research" has now proved that your chances of falling asleep at the wheel are dangerously increased if you have less than 5 hours sleep before driving!!!

And do you know what? I reckon it would increased even more if you have less than 4 hours and I reckon it would decrease a bit if you have around, oooh i dont know, 6 hours.

I mean what the fuck? Who pays these people?

Des Nilsen

I'm about to eat a Spicy Curry Pot Noodle, and despite the fashionable (and at times justified) criticism of said snacks, they're actually quite tasty nowadays.
They seem to have come along nicely in the last few years, and now I'll gladly eat them any time. They are nice.

All subject to opinion of course, as everything is. Which is obvious, though that's just my opinion, and blah blah blah Ipswich woe woe kill myself blah.

Hehehe.

-