Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:27:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The 'Ive nothing of worth to say' Thread

Started by TotalNightmare, February 12, 2004, 11:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "RHX"According to his iMDB entry, Chris Morris is 39 today. So happy birthday him.

RHX: i have completely stolen your post for a thread. Sorry about that.
http://chilled.cream.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=116135#116135

gazzyk1ns

Cerys

The size of this thread is now beginning to scare me.  I have visions of it achieving sentience just before Neil locks it, and holding the world to ransom with its long spindly virtual tentacles.

And it'll all be TotalNightmare's fault.

weekender

Oh no!  This thread wasn't locked when it got to exactly 200 pages!  What a fucking disaster we have on our hands.  Why wasn't someone monitoring every single post to this thread so that it could be locked on exactly the start of the 200th page?

slim

Hello Mum!

(I wanted to be part of history...)

terminallyrelaxed

This morning it was wrong number. Twice. Is there some kind of fucking conspiracy to wake me up early this month?
Because yes I really, really need an extra couple of hours in the morning of having no money, very little to eat, nothing to do, nothing to smoke and nowhere to go. Thanks a fucking bunch you dozy bitch, now go and have another carefree day feeling smug in the sunshine. I hope your mobile gives you head-cancer.

Dr David V

Quote from: "slim"Hello Mum!
Calm down dear, it's only a thread.

mr suit

i'm moving to Manchester tomorrow, Burton Road, West Didsbury, any local 'whores are more than welcome to pop in for a cup of coffee.

gazzyk1ns

The vibrator on my phone has been bordering on dead for the last few weeks, but now it's back with a vengeance. If you hear of a small earthquake in Suffolk in the near future then forget tectonic plates and fault lines, it will have been started by my mobile phone.

Rats

which will be jammed straight back up his arse after the unbearable wait. Now fixed with the vibrating mechanism, altered with a screwdriver, straining at full pelt. You'll find him arched over his armchair in a fuzzy blur, liquid guts dribbling out of his nose but with a look of utter contentment on his face.

skibz

You know, suddenly I don't feel very hungry anymore.

The chap on the news opened with the headline "Morning!  They're dead" this morning.  That's how it sounded, at least; he was actually saying "Mourning their dead."

Frinky

terminallyrelaxed

Did anyone else sit through that Michael Aspell thing? I thought 'oh, another tv presenter had abloody good time in the sixties, big deal' but fucking hell! You can't make that shit up! Or maybe you can, I know technology is getting better but the production was very slick for a fly on the wall documentary. For those who are still scratching their heads, apparently Michael Aspell is the natural father of:

Gail Porter
Michelle Heaton (Liberty X)
Shane Lynch (racing driver)
Melinda Messenger
some american TV presenter
Scary Spice
Daniella Westbrook

....and 5 others who I can't remember, although not all are famous. Not everyone knew either, and some weren't pleased, aside from the absent father thing theres the fact that they've all managed to become famous, and some clearly wondered if they'd have got there without some help from him, although I'll give it to Shane Lynch, he's the one driving the car.

But bloody hell!
It doesnt mean anything to me of course, but its just one of those 'its a funny old world/whodathunkit' things....

TraceyQ

You do you know it's a "joke" don't you?

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"You can't make that shit up! Or maybe you can, I know technology is getting better but the production was very slick for a fly on the wall documentary............. For those who are still scratching their heads, apparently Michael Aspell is.....

But wouldnt it be cool if it was true though? It would certainly explain how some of these fucks got on TV....

terminallyrelaxed

It was good though wasnt it? At first I was like 'fair enough, fancy that', one famous illegitimate child is bloody good copy for the tabloids, but over a dozen just takes the piss, and I think the affair with Pamela Anderson was pushing it a bit....
The fifteen cameras at once stuff was too slick also, but I like that people are still making the effort to fuck with us a bit....