Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:09:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris: Raw Meat Radio - BBC Radio 4 Extra, 29th November

Started by Neil, October 07, 2014, 09:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

Wtf Matthew? It absolutely *was* broadcast, I remember it at the time. 

Thomas

Neil

The drink driving clips is one of the ones I had to cut out for them!

Artemis

This free-form radio stuff is among the best material he's made, isn't it. Just fantastic stuff.

Neil

And the taxi bothering! I begged for this to go in! This is great innit? 

up_the_hampipe

Ah, I love this taxi one. I showed it to my mum many years ago and she loved it.

Artemis

"Because that's adjusted for me." Haha. This bothering one of my all time favourite Morris moments.

Subtle Mocking

Missed the first hour due to errands, but this taxi prank still has me on edge to this day. Amazing.

"...barrrrstard!"

Thomas

Peter's Edinburgh breakdown is one of my favourite bits. Chaotic, semi-improvised comedy conducted across the space of a nation.

newbridge

Johnny Textface

Is the bit where he rings a newsagents to get the news in this? "Foot fault!"

soraya

The taxi bothering bit was funny but horrible. Morris sounded like a school kid too cowardly to do his own bullying who decides to manipulate one of the hard kids to do it for him. And he asked Stringfellow these exact questions on Brass Eye didn't he? Was he in on it or something?

Fabian Thomsett

Thomas

'That man is in the situation he's in.'
'He's definitely that, yeah.'

Artemis

Thomas

I love this whole Johnnie Walker saga, really creative and grotesque.

up_the_hampipe

Imagine being Johnny Walker listening to a bit where two guys play with your dead body.

I love the tone of Morris's voice on the phone to this taxidermist "we have permission from the crown"