Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I NEED GORE AND PLENNY OF IT

Started by alan nagsworth, October 21, 2014, 10:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

I'm throwing a halloween party this weekend and I'd like some compilations of horror/gore scenes to whack on loop for visuals. It can be classic horror or it can be savage Fulci-style blood and necks and eyes getting ripped out all over the place, I don't care.

Preferably I'd like it to be accessible via my hard drive so I can play it through a media player on repeat, but I'm sure there are ways of downloading youtube videos now right? Right? Either way, hit me up wit dat crunk shit, please.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Sack it off if I were you mate waste of time

Consignia

An Inconvenient Truth - Non-stop Gore from start to finish

Onken

newbridge

Chriddof

The most ideal thing for this would have been the Grindhouse Trailer Classics DVDs. Two hours worth of all the best bits from various 70s horror films on each one. You might be able to download them somewhere, though.

riotinlagos

I created a compilation of (mainly 80s) horror scenes to accompany a song I did for a laugh. Get's really gory at 2:12 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khLmuJgx7cw

Noodle Lizard

August Underground trilogy, Guinea Pig trilogy, pull out the blood-shooting cock from Antichrist, Nekromantik, Philosophy Of A Knife, Murder Set-Pieces (uncut) er ... yeah, stuff like that.

billtheburger

Beagle 2

Klaus the Forklift Driver went down well at our disappointingly attended Halloween party a couple of years back.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What's with that tag line for 'Splatter Farm'? "EI-EI-Ouch"? That's what you say when you're getting quite graphically dismembered all over the place, is it? 'Ouch"? "OUCH"?

If I ever meet the person who wrote that tag line, they'll be saying "Ouch", right enough. Stupid tag-line. "Ouch", indeed. Hmmmmph.

Brundle-Fly

Playing grind house trailers will look pretty groovy. There are a few collections out there.

This is worth getting for the excellent documentary and fabulous extra discs chock full of trailers and a whole extra of purely old 1980s video company logo stings. Intervision!!!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I mean, "Ouch". I ask you. "Oh, I'm having my intestines removed witha pair of rusty shears. Ouch.". Honestly. It's fair got my back up, that has.[nb]and I'm a bit bored at work.[/nb]

zomgmouse

Hobo with a Shotgun.
Joe Pilato getting pulled apart in Day of the Dead and its homage in Shaun of the Dead.
Also the splinter-eye scene from Zombie/Zombi 2/Zombie Flesh Eaters.

madhair60

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 22, 2014, 10:45:08 AM
I mean, "Ouch". I ask you. "Oh, I'm having my intestines removed witha pair of rusty shears. Ouch.". Honestly. It's fair got my back up, that has.[nb]and I'm a bit bored at work.[/nb]

Would you accept E-I-E-I Oh Fuck?

dr_christian_troy

Put the excellent and cinematic series of Hannibal (Seasons 1 and 2) on and let the tension build.

Subtle Mocking

A lovely autopsy from Stan Brakhage (silent too, so you can put any music you like over it): The Act of Seeing With Ones Own Eyes

stunted

Paaaaul

Tokyo Gore Police is full of tremendously odd, and sick, images and scenes.
And I'll second Braindead. The last thirty minutes is a meat collage.

Blumf

Joy Nktonga

Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl

Youtube

Tokyo Gore Police

DailyMotion

Onken