Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:48:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mud (1994)

Started by Jovial Backache, November 05, 2014, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who here has heard of, or remembers this show?
Saw it when I was 8/9, and one particular scene about a witch blowing up the world was stuck in my head for years.
Forgot everything else about it, so I have been researching into it. Only recently had someone tell me it was callled Mud.
There is very little of it online, so I contacted the writers, director and producer to see what they could tell me about it. I got some great background info off them, but of course I can't just get them to retrieve the show from the archives.

No episodes on Youtube, none on torrent. Been contacting Youtubers who upload old shows, no-one seems to have it on VHS. Just thought I'd see who on here knows it, remembers it, and (unlikely) has any recordings?

I only hope that BBC 'Project Barcelona' makes obscure stuff like this available.

Ignatius_S

Quote from: Jovial Backache on November 05, 2014, 01:52:13 PM....I only hope that BBC 'Project Barcelona' makes obscure stuff like this available.

That was renamed 'BBC Store' a while ago - I suspect that they'll be pushing mainly new content, particularly as when archive content is being discussed now, it's worded in terms like 'a greater amount of classic shows will be available'. Also, at launch, the majority of content is supposed to be from programmes shown in the last year - mid-2015 looks likely.

Cheers for the info. Shame