Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:16:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2014/15

Started by Utter Shit, November 06, 2014, 10:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Michael Jackson and Bubbles looking well

monkfromhavana

Sex Tourist XI

Warrington are doing well. Football is dead usually aftern4th round.

finnquark

Matt Doughty being subbed off there - he's a genuinely lovely guy. I remember a game I was commentating on at Vauxhall Motors when he was at Alty, and he was injured but named on the bench anyway, because we had a tiny squad. During the warm up he wasn't supposed to be doing anything to aggravate his injury, but the rugby league was on. He vaulted the hoardings, sprinted up the steps to check the score, and sat chatting for a bit, before being bollocked and jogging gingerly off. Nice guy, fun to see him on the tv. Can't believe the pitch in this game, a shambles even for a team in the eighth tier.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

DIED FOR THE SHIRT OUT THERE

FER YER MATES FER THE BANTZ

CHAIRMAN'S GONNA BACK ME TO THE HILT IN THE WINDOW

LEFT IT ALL OUT THERE ON THE PITCH

CUT ME I BLEED WARRINGTON

FUCK GLENN HODDLE

phes

really hope that guy's actual name is Plasterer Robinson. Sounds like a prison name from porridge or a british wrestler from the 1980s

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BT Sport cut to a closeup of a Liverpool fan doing a 'chinese slitty eyes' gesture at Diego Costa.

the midnight watch baboon

this greatest ever PL team out there is c(h)ock-fulla players who had mediocre-shit World Cups.

Danger Man

Quote from: monkfromhavana on November 07, 2014, 08:47:52 PM
Warrington are doing well.

They'll be thrown of the cup in the next day or two when the FA discover that none of the players work for the Post Office.

BlodwynPig

Momentous day

Tranmere 1-0 Brizzle Rovers

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Austin has two goals ruled out in 30 seconds. Not even joking. Might have even been less.

BlodwynPig

QuoteJoe Hart... you lucky, lucky boy. The goalkeeper makes a complete hash of a free-kick - seconds after seeing one goal disallowed - and Charlie Austin picks up the ball unmarked and drills home. But, the referee Mike Dean rules Hart kicked the ball twice from the free-kick - hitting it first with his left, before his right because of a slip, and the goal is chalked off.

Not QPR's fault that...1-0 to QPR you pedantic cunts.

BlodwynPig

Fuck off Aguero, you anti-footballer. Cunt of the highest order.

phes

if football matches only lasted 60 minutes bobby zamzam and charlie would be the new owen and heskey

Shoulders?-Stomach!

One man show from Aguero today, the rest have been shite.

BlodwynPig

He's all that is wrong about modern football. 1 dimensional and predictable. Like Ronaldo, Bale this season and Messi and Suarez last season.

Hank Venture

Jürgen Klopp bottom of the Bundesliga.

Blinder Data

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 08, 2014, 07:39:39 PM
He's all that is wrong about modern football. 1 dimensional and predictable. Like Ronaldo, Bale this season and Messi and Suarez last season.

[partridge]Stop getting football wrong![/partridge]

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blinder Data on November 08, 2014, 09:10:58 PM
[partridge]Stop getting football wrong![/partridge]

I'm not. Aguero is a disease that needs getting rid of.

George Oscar Bluth II

Match of the Day not on till 11, delayed for the remembrance event.

This is not what Are Brave Boys died for.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on November 08, 2014, 09:56:41 PM
Match of the Day not on till 11, delayed for the remembrance event.

This is not what Are Brave Boys died for.

I hope someone is trawling twitter for the pre-realising its about are boys reactions.

phes

Arne't Chelsea giants on the field. I fucking hate Chelsea so much and I fucking hate it when people say oooooooh he's such a 'boss' ooooh he 'bossed' it, but you know what, Matic is a boss, Costa is a boss, Hazard is a boss, Courtois is a boss, and the rest are fucking layx and even Ramires wasn't enough of a drag factor to fuck today up for them.

makes me sick

How shit is Mangala though! And why are Chelsea the only big team capable of stringing together a defence.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yeah they're just in Terminator mode at the moment. Not sure why it took Mourinho to realise all the various obvious things but unlike the other 'good' managers he has identified all the weaknesses in the team and replaced them with someone better.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

By the way, Alba doesn't give a fuck about our brave boys because the SPL highlights are on right now. Gaelic turncoat fuckers.

phes

He praised the medical staff today which brings to mind something that I never hear mentioned about Chelsea. How they always have this spine of undestructable players. You never, ever see them going through the same injury crisis that United, City, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool go through year after year.

Hazard. Doesn't get injured.
Ivanovic. Rarely gets injured
Azpilicueta. rarely gets injured.
Matic. Never gets injured
Cahill. rarely gets injured
Oscar. never gets injured
Willian. rarely gets injured

etc

(granted Costa and Remy don't quite fit the profile)

But you know, it's like they've stumbled on a brilliant idea. Don't buy or invest time and resources into injury prone players if you want to win things.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 08, 2014, 10:38:27 PM
By the way, Alba doesn't give a fuck about our brave boys because the SPL highlights are on right now. Gaelic turncoat fuckers.

No bloostained poppies on their hoops

No bloostained poppies on their hoops

Shoulders?-Stomach!

So is Jermaine Jenas not a footballer now? He still looks 17 so maybe he should go to Nigeria and come back in twenty years and sign for Juventus under the name Energy Mpofu.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

No-one in football can say 'Clichy' correctly can they? Like, No-one . No-one.*

*some people.

BlodwynPig

Lost Oliver

Newcastle go 2-0 up and decide to bring on Iron Mike Williamson in an attempt to make the final fifteen minutes as tense as possible.