Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:23:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2014/15

Started by Utter Shit, November 06, 2014, 10:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twibbie

imitationleather

Damn. Urge to go to bed is back now.

Mijkediablo

If this were the men's game, the Americans would all be crying by now.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Johnston Pearce said before the match if this was England v Usa, England would surely win the wc.

What a silly Robot wars cunt he is.

Twibbie

Jonathan Pearce and Sue Smith are an ISIS recruitment vehicle.

Thursday

Can't they just say the score is 4-3 so it's more interesting to watch?

dark now my pies

Can't we just judge the score by how many hotties there are in each team. I say the Americans would have lead by a fair margin anyway so the rest of the match is just unnecessary extra time.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Why do they even have a man commentating on this? Female co-commentator, female host, three female hosts, female reporters and a Johnathon Pearce dulcet drone.

Twibbie

You just know that Jonathan Pearce would gladly lend his excitable commentary to televised executions. You know it.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: dark now my pies on July 06, 2015, 01:34:02 AM
Can't we just judge the score by how many hotties there are in each team. I say the Americans would have lead by a fair margin anyway so the rest of the match is just unnecessary extra time.

Having a goalie who sounds like a Star Wars character and looks like Dexter's sister gets a plus point too

Depressed Beyond Tables

Mark Sampson needs to go. His hairdresser bonhomie is bringing nothing to the competitive table. That said I'm proud of him and nobody can take that away from him.

Van Dammage

Quote from: finnquark on July 05, 2015, 01:26:50 AM
Ray Hudson. A ridiculous waste of space, a man with verbal diarrhoea who shits all over every game I ever hear him co-commentating on. He has this appalling habit of shouting 'BRILLIANT' after 5 or 6 passes on the edge of the box, in the hope there will be a goal in the next few seconds and he can appear to have predictive powers. I've heard him use the phrase 'finished with extreme prejudice' thrice in this tournament alone - what the fuck does that mean? A poor man's Sid Waddell.

He has his moments in fairness, usually when talking about Ronaldihno, Messi or Riquelme. "I'd pay to watch this man was his dishes" is one of my favourites.

BlodwynPig

The name Riquelme can only ever be spoken in the voice of Pearce.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

With a population of 100,000 this is simply not good enough, and I demand the immediate resignation of the Micronesia coach and their FA (possibly the same person) and a restructuring to allow the brightest and best talent to emerge in playing and coaching. We need a root and branch reform of the systemic failures that have led to being beaten 38-0 by Fiji.

mook

^

QuoteMicronesia put an outfield player in goal at half-time with the score 21-0. Midfielder Dominic Gadad conceded 17 more

how can that be viewed as anything other than a tactical success?

Thursday

Some incredible trolling here

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 06, 2015, 01:35:23 PM

With a population of 100,000 this is simply not good enough, and I demand the immediate resignation of the Micronesia coach and their FA (possibly the same person) and a restructuring to allow the brightest and best talent to emerge in playing and coaching. We need a root and branch reform of the systemic failures that have led to being beaten 38-0 by Fiji.

Micronesia have always been vulnerable to the counter attack.

BlodwynPig

Id expect England to see off Micronesia 2-0 in a friendly.

Phil McNulty would then hail the team as the greatest of a generation

Bleeding Kansas

Quote from: Thursday on July 06, 2015, 03:13:12 PM

"Then they realized they were no longer little women: they were little girls."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Thursday on July 06, 2015, 03:13:12 PM

AAHH but it was posted by AAAHHH a woman AAAAHHHH

Oh god that spike was really digging into my back

Queneau

I guess none of them are mothers or partners or daughters or spend large amounts of time in the kitchen. Hang on, I've added one on there.

I do find the whole pointing out women are playing football thing tedious. Yes, the game isn't often as developed as the men's game but that's because men have held it as theirs, greedily, for hundreds of years. Anyone who feels the need to criticise the game because women are involved are pricks. And this is, again, aimed at someone I work with. And I've told him. I got into an argument with a woman at work recently too because she felt it was appropriate to say, "Women just shouldn't play football. It's not a game for them," in front of a load of under 11s. I then pointed out that, amongst many other reasons, our girl's football team has been way more successful than our boy's football team in the last few seasons - bringing pride and big cups to our school. She said, "I didn't mean young girls. I said women." I stuck my fingers up at her behind her back when all the kids were gone.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLUB RODGERS YOU FAKE TAN HAIRPIECE PLAYBOY TOOTHWHITE SPOOFING SHARKFACED FANNYRAT SLUMLORD BRITISH COACH CUNT