Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:26:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best Animated Gifs II

Started by Head Gardener, November 07, 2014, 09:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

mothman

Must be wonderful. Still not gonna try it.

hedgehog90

I liked that, but I have to dock you points for starting a new page with a 100MB gif.
Might be better as a youtube link, s'all I'm saying.

hamfist

Part way down the gully, we fly over something bright blue - was that another wingsuit or summat else ?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: hamfist on October 27, 2018, 10:20:50 PM
Part way down the gully, we fly over something bright blue - was that another wingsuit or summat else ?

yeh dead wing suit guy.

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: hamfist on October 27, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

It's a woman filming the basejumpers with a selfie-stick as they go overhead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwJAAqq3spA

BlodwynPig

The "James Bond" from the Olympics died in a wing suit accident.

Maurice Yeatman

The original video in good quality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuiEycHzDNI

Bhazor

Imagine if your cock popped out just as you were skimming along a mountain.

Head Gardener

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Head Gardener on October 30, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

Leon Lush has a thing about how instagram 'comedy' is just an excuse to show good-looking people hanging out, but with dreadful unfunny skits plastered on top.

Like in this, the 'joke' is that she's tired the day after she works out. Not even a "what's the deal with..." - just that empty observation. But of course she's wearing revealing clothes and moving around, so it probably has a million plus shares.

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Like in this, the 'joke' is that she's tired the day after she works out. Not even a "what's the deal with..." - just that empty observation. But of course she's wearing revealing clothes and moving around, so it probably has a million plus shares

My thoughts were
- An inane concept
- However the escalator shot is quite funny with the pose and the slow pace of the escalator
- Those aren't revealing clothes they are normal gym clothes/running clothes that pretty much every woman wears. Apologies if you are from the KSA and disagree

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 02, 2019, 08:16:48 AM
- Those aren't revealing clothes they are normal gym clothes/running clothes that pretty much every woman wears. Apologies if you are from the KSA and disagree

Am I getting accused of misogyny by the bloke who mansplained the term mansplaining?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

No I'm saying if you think those are revealing clothes when they are just normal gym gear then you are a repressed/strange person.

But ooh oww really hurt that one ooohh

marquis_de_sad

Download instagram. A lot of the big accounts are just attractive people wearing clothes that shows off their bodies doing not much. Based on your comments about Saudi Arabia and me being repressed and strange, I assume that you think I'm saying that wearing clothes like this is bad, hence you getting upset and calling me names. But I don't think that. And I didn't say it.

I actually don't know why I bothered to even reply to this. You think skin-tight clothes aren't revealing. There's no need for discussion.

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

mothman

Quote from: Head Gardener on January 04, 2019, 03:39:38 PM

I kinda want to know who plays the assistant. One for the PHWOARR thread.

buzby

Quote from: mothman on January 08, 2019, 07:49:22 PM
I kinda want to know who plays the assistant. One for the PHWOARR thread.
Eden Sher (Sue Sue from The Middle). She only appeared in the promos trailing the series, not the actual series itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4jJIEVZ8fQ

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

hedgehog90

Special bonus points to anyone who can name the film this is from.