Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:26:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Facebook thread

Started by Utter Shit, November 07, 2014, 12:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utter Shit

Another one gone with no explanation.

Just saw this on an article about Michelle Heaton being a bitch:

QuoteCan't stand her , she only married Lisa Scott Lee brother for fame , she loves herself

Fucking...yes.

chand

That's a boring reason to marry Lisa Scott-Lee's brother. A better reason would have been that she had an insatiable longing for Lisa Scott-Lee, and that her marriage to Lisa's brother was part of a twisted plan to get closer to Lisa so she could lez her right in the face.

small_world

I actually know Michelle through her brother, she's a nice girl with me so I couldn't really comment.
However, if anything was to grab attention, it was having dem boobz hacked off just like Anjolie did.

El Unicornio, mang

School started sometime between 9am and 4pm? That must have been confusing.

checkoutgirl

Hot summers? Are summers cold now or something? Insane. Like and share if you remember these? Why?
Facebook = confusion.

El Unicornio, mang

I have such fond memories of "bath time, then bed". Why can't we have bath time, then bed anymore?

Uncle TechTip

If anyone should feel responsible for 'no meant no' it would be today's parents who evidently spoil their children to the extent that no doesn't mean no. In fact most of these are the fault of the parents who are posting this.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on November 07, 2014, 06:35:19 PM
I have such fond memories of "bath time, then bed". Why can't we have bath time, then bed anymore?

D'ye'remember when no meant no? Somebody would ask you a question and you'd say no, wouldn't you? And they would take that to mean no. Not like today where no means yes and yes means no and maybe means definitely and definitely not means yes please. D'ye'remember Bullseye with Jim Bowen? etc...

JesusAndYourBush

BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR! FUCK YEAH!!!!!

BritishHobo

I've seen the national anthem sung in the minutes before an amusement park opened. Whoever these people are who think there's a lack of national feeling in the US are barking up the wrong sodding tree.

Joy Nktonga

Blimey the treatment's really hit Serge hard. I barely recognise him in those pictures.

Sorry Serge, love you really.

BlodwynPig

chand

I like how it doesn't even bother to tell us who those people are. Just "Cancer! Think about cancer!".

Anyway, I'm off to reminisce about when a virus was an illness.

George Oscar Bluth II

Is it just me who has a huge ethical problem with parents putting pictures of their babies on Facebook? Not from a "omg pedos might see it!!!!" sort of way, but in a "they never consented to this" sort of way? As well as a "this is really private shit and I, someone you've not spoken to in four years, shouldn't be seeing it" way.

A couple of my former school friends have had babies this year and they seem to spend roughly 50% of their time at the moment taking and uploading photos of their spawn. It makes me feel weird and uncomfortable.

Thank fuck I was born in the 80s and all my baby pictures are in a box in my parents' attic.

Danger Man

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on December 27, 2014, 05:29:26 PM
Thank fuck I was born in the 80s and all my baby pictures siblings are in a box in my parents' attic.

Uncle TechTip

Is it just me who has a huge ethical problem with parents putting pictures of their babies on Facebook?

No, I have kids and I refuse to participate in this game of one-upmanship. I've always felt that people should give their consent before they allow someone to identify them in a Facebook photo, and same applies for kids. Until they can give their consent knowingly.

On the one hand I could say that it will lead to lots of embarrassed teenagers in a decade, but on the other it's so common that I expect they'll be picked on for not having photos from when they were three knocking round on Facebook.

Noodle Lizard

Is it just me who has a huge ethical problem with parents putting pictures of their babies on Facebook? Not from a "omg pedos might see it!!!!" sort of way, but in a "they never consented to this" sort of way? As well as a "this is really private shit and I, someone you've not spoken to in four years, shouldn't be seeing it" way.

Doesn't that apply to showing friends photos of your babies as well?  I hate seeing photos of babies anywhere, but I reckon you can fuck off talking about violating their privacy.  As if they're ever going to give a fuck.  They're pretty much anonymous blobs of shite until they're about five anyway.

In a world where a third of baby boys still have a part of their dick lopped off at birth, I find it hard to care about them not being able to consent to having their photograph taken.

George Oscar Bluth II

There's a difference between "showing your friends photos of your baby", which is a lovely thing to do, and posting pictures onto the internet indefinitely for 200+ people who you sort of know to see.

madhair60

Garam

Nobody Soup

lovely elderly-relative inadvertently says something quite rude moment last night, talking about how making cocktails was the latest faddy thing my girlfriends mum was doing.

to which her grandad replied

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on December 28, 2014, 12:04:50 PM
They're pretty much anonymous blobs of shite until they're about five anyway.

LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION.

Quincey

Instead of asking people to repost an image in honour of fighting cancer, why don't they ask people to do something practical like raise awareness of how to support people with cancer or make a donation to a cancer charity?

Sharing some image that says if you don't share this, you are selfish, is all about feeling good and does nothing to help people who have cancer or know someone with cancer.

You'd think someone would notice the typo and create a correct one at the very least.

Have you ever unfriended someone because of the crap they post?

Someone's posted a picture of a tiny cat with "If I were tiny I would sleep on a marshmallow". All very cute but who cares? Why is that worth sharing?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What about all the posts from motherfucking TIMEHOP

HERE IS MY KID THAT I POST PICTURES OF NEARLY EVERY DAY AGED WHEN SHE WAS AGED TWO

AWW HERE SHE IS AGAIN HOW TIME FLIES!!!

AWW HERE SHE IS AGAIN WHAT A CUTIE!!!

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If it's not that then it's

LOL THAT WAS AN EPIC NIGHT OUT

lol yeah mate dat was sick
10 minutes ago

LOL GOT SO WASTERD!!
5 minutes ago

haha look at him
1 minute ago

El Unicornio, mang

What about those "this was my year" things? Who on earth wants to look at a slideshow of someone's year on facebook? I mean, unless you're stalking that person or something I can't see the appeal.

BritishHobo

There was a whole scandal about it in the news a week or so back because a couple of people got pictures of things like their daughter who died that year.

WesterlyWinds

Did anyone point out to them that technically since it happened that year they should SHUT THE FUCK UP?