Author Topic: Facebook thread  (Read 171167 times)

hermitical

• Silver Member
Re: Facebook thread
« Reply #2190 on: April 20, 2019, 08:56:29 AM »
Facebook has become almost useless to do what I started using it for - to see what my friends were up to. There is so many adverts and the timeline is so fucked up that I miss half the posts I should be getting because they never appear on my feed. Others seem to linger far longer than necessary. It also changes depending on what device I use.

If you ever use a browser then FB Purity is well worth using
F.B. (Fluff Busting) Purity is a Facebook customizing browser extension. It alters your view of Facebook to show only relevant information to you. It lets you remove the annoying and irrelevant stories from your newsfeed such as game and application spam, ads and sponsored stories. It can also hide the boxes you don't want to see on each side of the newsfeed.

icehaven

• I will be in the bar, with my head on the bar
Re: Facebook thread
« Reply #2191 on: April 24, 2019, 06:18:53 AM »
Whatever it is I like that's prompting all these memes of innocent looking cats or people with text saying something like "Feelin kinda cute today, might kill someone/break a few legs/destroy some property idk" I need to get rid as they're driving me insayayayayayayne. I don't even know what idk means.