Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:36:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Photography again

Started by Eight Taiwanese Teenagers, November 10, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

QuoteAnother excellent photo Head Gardener. It's got an eerie, 70s half forgotten memory quality to it.

many thanks and have a happy Xmas too you guys ((man hug))

Spoon of Ploff

greenman

Frampton on Severn being in the background sadly means some form of beastiality is probably included thus making it ineligible for the competition.

Spoon of Ploff

Stafford boxing day walk desolation:

Head Gardener

Out walking the dog I passed the Nat West HQ offices in Northampton and thought they looked a bit familiar

Head Gardener

greenman

Named Boris and Theresa?

Head Gardener

Head Gardener

Ferris

Playing with a new point and click Canon and a bit of quick editing on my iPad. Never looked at the moon in any great detail, had to use the timer to avoid shaking the camera and ruining the focus/shot.

Spoon of Ploff

This is the best I could manage of this morning's super bloody wolf blood superific furriest bloodiest moon... or lunar eclipse for people who aren't S.F.Cs

Head Gardener

greenman

Considered testing Barrys limits with a moon shot but the weather was against it.

Ferris

^is this near Malvern? I think I've smoked a fatty-boombatty on a bench looking at this view.

greenman

Near Durlsey but  its from the side of an Ironage hillfort(Uleybury) as near Malvern looking at the charmingly named Smallpox Hill.

Ferris

Quote from: greenman on January 24, 2019, 06:13:10 PM
Near Durlsey but  its from the side of an Ironage hillfort(Uleybury) as near Malvern looking at the charmingly named Smallpox Hill.

That's the one! I used to go hiking with friends from Gloucester and thought this was north instead of south. Small world.

Very nice photo btw.

greenman

The other shot is actually from there as well on the flat top of the fort, Smallpox hill( don't label it as that for marketing purposes) is probably one of the most memorable landforms around here so I always try to have 3-4 different shots on sale.

Paul Calf

My journey home on Tuesday

Endicott

Got lucky over the country park.

Head Gardener

Head Gardener