Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:00:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Photography again

Started by Eight Taiwanese Teenagers, November 10, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

out on a walk earlier today at Chapel Brampton railway

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Head Gardener on February 14, 2019, 06:52:01 PM

It looks to me like this guy has gone over the line a few times with his colouring in. Damned sloppy. I hope you had words.

Head Gardener

from a recent trip to The Dales

Head Gardener

more from The Dales trip - taken in Castleton, The Devil's Arse Cave and around New Mills

Spoon of Ploff

Merry Hill this morning:

greenman

Excellent picture, sorry if its a bit presumptuous but its so good I can't help but having a go at editing it. Personal opinion but I liked it even more bringing up the mid tones in most of the image so the blacks aren't crushed and you can see more detail on the trees(plus more sunbeams) and have more of a sense of distance with contrast dropping off. In denser woodland were you have masses of overlapping branches I think that can help give a bit more form to an image as it differentiates one tree from another. Played around with the foreground a bit with brightness and contrast to bring out the sunbeams and more detail as well.

Spoon of Ploff

Hello greenman. I like what you did to the image so I tried the same with another one I took from the same time:

Head Gardener

ToneLa

Sorry for the shite quality, I'm copying off my own Instagram, I don't like artifacts of my past remaining in non-Instagram form

ToneLa

Anyone who hates this one can fucking knife-fight me in a car park of my choosing!

ToneLa

I still value baby animals walking up to me more than even the most magnificent human constructs in the world

And I've been to Luton

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Head Gardener on February 24, 2019, 08:43:07 PM
love that last one

Yep I'd save those settings,  that's really effective.

ToneLa

Was pleased with the light reflecting off the floor, that'll do, I'm dispirited - tbh all photos are morbid shite

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: ToneLa on February 24, 2019, 09:53:51 PM
I still value baby animals walking up to me more than even the most magnificent human constructs in the world

And I've been to Luton

they would eat your eyeballs from out of your face if they could... and the fact that they can't fills them with a burning rage

ToneLa

S'ploff gets it. The terror!! The antagonism... the hunger for more than bread

Edit: I'd gladly have that "duck catching bread as seagulls complain" one imprinted on my fuckin grave tho. What a future tshirt! Let's hope some mates are gonna get hitched and sharpish!

greenman

Quote from: ToneLa on February 24, 2019, 09:42:58 PM

You've got the duck's head glove on upsidedown.

Some more pictures I found of the killer hound.

greenman

Spoon of Ploff

greenman

I bumped into Biggie leading people out of the euro zone to find their hearts true desires.

ToneLa

Barcelona! Just happy I got a bird on the beach in this

greenman

greenman

Neomod

Down on the coast this weekend and grabbed some source shots for future artwork. Windy innit.