Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:39:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Photography again

Started by Eight Taiwanese Teenagers, November 10, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenman

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 16, 2019, 03:19:32 PM
Was u up on a ladder
Haha

Lol

Yep, a portrait of a mystery CaB member as taken from above at the last meet up.

Spoon of Ploff

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Funny, I was in Warrington just the other day

Pdine

Shoulders?-Stomach!

When is Future Sound of London's next record out, anyway?

Pdine

Head Gardener

Got back from a break in northern Spain where I seemed to eat a lot of pizza, get lost in woods and take loads of photos, these are some of the ones I liked most.

On the plane flying out I was reading the new issue of Record Collector when cor blimey, on the page where I saw an article
on a record about Jersey the island and it was in fact right outside the bloody window!

At the house I was staying lived a giant wolf who always seemed to be after my oranges.

One of my toes needed extra sun protection, thank goodness for washed up acorn shells.

I had a bit of a problem finding a cash machine in this town.

At a bar near the beach.

The guy who owned the villa I was renting kept a shotgun on the chest of drawers in the hall, I never checked to see if it was loaded.

Creepy statues outside a church in the town of Viveiro - it must be a Spanish thing.

Discovered an amazing cave only accessible at low tide.

An old couple I saw crossing a bridge.

A beautiful waterfall where I went swimming under but it was soooo cold!

Some old fella wandering the back streets.

A fabulous homemade pizza, yum.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Pdine on July 30, 2019, 11:01:51 PM

Great! Bonus points awarded if you made them stand in the rain for ages while you fiddled around with the camera settings.

greenman

Quote from: Head Gardener on July 31, 2019, 06:09:30 PM

One of my toes needed extra sun protection, thank goodness for washed up acorn shells.

Stopped the Brandt influence at the toe?

Pdine

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on July 31, 2019, 07:42:03 PM
Great! Bonus points awarded if you made them stand in the rain for ages while you fiddled around with the camera settings.

No, I was trying to photograph the mad instant downpour and these fuckers ran into shot.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I like black and white rain people and the Santiago de Compostela shot (it looks like that's where it is anyway)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Christ's Redemption Church roof, Kaunas

Szimpla Kert, Budapest

Inside of St Stephan's basilica, Budapest

Pdine

Head Gardener

my local newspaper have printed one of my photos today, no bunch of flowers as a reward - like they used to... bastards

Pdine

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Head Gardener

Spoon of Ploff

anyone after a chair?

£10 ono

greenman

Pdine

Viero_Berlotti

Taken on a Fuji X100S with Olympus VF-KL2 tele conversion lens. This conversion lens isn't calibrated to the X100S in anyway, it's 20-30 years older than the camera itself. So the edges of the frame are out of focus, only the centre of the frame retains focus. Nice effect though on the right image.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Disconcerting, the patterns of the water on the shoreline on the bottom right look so close you could reach out and touch them.

Head Gardener

excellent work Greenman

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yes I like that, the shadow and the white haze mixes so well with the greenery. Reminds me of that scene in the forest on the last Twin Peaks. Especially that spindly tree in the middle.