Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:26:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New actual question about Jam/Jaaaaam

Started by zomgmouse, November 17, 2014, 12:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomgmouse

I've been trying to figure this out for ages and have bumped into contradictory sources, but what I would like to know is: what was the airing order for these shows? Was an episode of Jaaaaam aired after each corresponding episode of Jam or was there some lag, and was there an episode not aired or something? I have heard all of the above.
Does anyone know definitely and definitively What Was Up™?

zomgmouse

Okay, thanks. I had seen that page but I swear there was conflicting information elsewhere.

Hangthebuggers

Actually whilst we're on about it, my DVD copy had Jam and I think a different DVD with Jaaaaaaaam on it. However the latter never worked.

What were the main differences between the two? I've been meaning to ask this for years. The little bits if seen, seem to be re-saturated and weird colour effects?  Any new material or longer scenes perhaps?

Guy

Click on that link above, then click on an episode, and at the bottom of that page there'll be a breakdown of all the differing effects used in the Jaaaaam version.