Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:10:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Top 5 of 2014

Started by Noodle Lizard, December 06, 2014, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomgmouse

Quote from: Bored of Canada on January 03, 2015, 01:07:26 PM

And Zomg, are there any other weekdays this week you'd be available?

I have literally (LITERALLY) no day free at all this week, unfortunately - the earliest I could do anything would be the 11th and then I'm pretty much free all the time, barring weekends.

Also Mr. Turner might SOUND bland but it's a Mike Leigh film so that's enough incentive for me, I think.

Also I am uncircumcised AND also Jewish so put that in your pipe and smoke it though probably not because it's still attached.

Definitely can't do the Sunday. I'll be working for that.
I might be able to do next monday unless I get a shift with work, actually. I was going to be catching up with a friend but honestly, we can catch up anytime.
CaB people are only transient.

Hopefully it's still showing next Monday. I might try and see Winter Sleep or Force Majeure tomorrow instead.

zomgmouse

I've just twoten the Nova account asking if they're going to be playing The Babadook past Wednesday... here's hoping they are. But maybe just in case go along on the 5th (TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT).

I've also realised Nightcrawler is still out, I'd be up for that one as well.

DukeDeMondo

Stop listening to that uncut maniac. Mr Turner is brilliant.

Quote from: zomgmouse on January 04, 2015, 05:02:22 AM
I've also realised Nightcrawler is still out, I'd be up for that one as well.

I already saw it, unfortunately. Thought it was pretty good, generally down to Jake Gyllenlnhhallh but, overall, didn't really stick with me.

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: Bored of Canada on January 03, 2015, 01:40:02 PM
Anyway, get her to teach you Goon of Fortune. Her eyes will light up when you know what that is

Me: "Teach me Goon Of Fortune"
Her: "Lol really? It's a lot of backyard fun for the whole family"

Have I been tricked?

BritishHobo

I'm gonna put Birdman as my number one. Can't remember what my list actually was, so if somebody could shunt the others down and knock mister five off the bot-bot, that'd be great. CHEERS.

Small Man Big Horse

A new revised version since I've been suffering from manflu and watching a ridiculous amount of films lately.

The Grand Budapest Hotel
They Came Together
The Lego Movie
Pride
Calvary

I've also now seen Under The Skin and admired it a lot, but it would only take sixth place. Sorry. And I now won't be watching any more films released in 2014 so I won't have to update this fackin' list again.

zomgmouse

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on January 04, 2015, 05:47:48 AM
Stop listening to that uncut maniac. Mr Turner is brilliant.
WHICH ONE OF US DO YOU MEAN
I'm probably going to think it's brilliant as well, when I get around to watching it.