Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,349
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:34:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Art Bell / Coast to Coast

Started by Mobius, December 12, 2014, 10:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

So I've recently discovered this fella / these shows and as I don't know how I haven't come across it before because it's everything I love. Does anyone else listen to these? If you don't know Art Bell is an american radio talk show host and takes calls from the public about conspiracy theories, ufos, ghosts, cryptoids and all that sort of stuff. It seems to have been going since the early 90s so it has a really old school feel to it but the sounds and music he plays really fits the show. I sort of pictured him to look like this

but he actually looks like this

I'm really enjoying it, he's genuinely engaging and open with the people who phone in and never makes them feel stupid or anything, he seems genuinely fascinated by all the mad shit they call about, and the show has some ace weird guests. Sometimes it feels like I'm listening to a Down The Line special, but if you're a fan of the occult and jfk then it's really ace stuff. Just google art bell and torrent cus someone on their forum has compiled a 60gb package of basically everything he has done. I love listening back to old radio shows, I can't wait to hear the episode after 9/11 to see how weird it must have been. On the early shows he's talking about President Clinton and the Bosnian war - i find it oddly enjoyable to get snapshots of history. Does anyone else get this sensation?