Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:18:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Twattish aftershave and perfume

Started by Nice Relaxing Poo, December 13, 2014, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky Minaj- Minajesty.

Created by Nicky herself using rose petals in a milk bottle filled with warm water this fragrance is for the type of women who get massive implants to make their arses look huge. Dab this on your neck and you'll be beating scrawny youths with gelled fringes off with a shitty stick down at the youth club before you know it.

One Direction- Our Moment

Distilled from the combined bodily excreta of the band collected over an extended concert tour and then combined with rose petals in water, this fragrance will have Harry Styles attempting to spike your Bacardi Breezer with rohypnol backstage at a OD gig before you know it.

Mr_Simnock

I'm convinced this is is made by and for utter cunts

biggytitbo

What is the point of aftershave and perfume? They all smell revolting. Natural musk is much better, thats my excuse anyway and I'm stuck with it.

Danger Man

Mandate.

Man. Date.

A mandate on the date to be the man on the date with a mandate.

Danger Man

Wonderwood by Comme des Garcons is my current 'perfume'.

QuoteAn Evocation of Exuberance. A positive overdose of woods, woody notes and synthetic wood constructions (Wood gone mad).

Madagascan Pepper, Bergamot, Somalian Incense, Nutmeg, Cristalon, Cashmeran, Gaïac wood, Cedarwood, Carvi graines, Javanol, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Oud (Agarwood)

I smell like a tree but I'm a slave to Comme.

Urinal Cake

Perfume's really about the bottle innit?

Looks obnoxious, worn by obnoxious cunts- smells quite nice.

biggytitbo

People who wear lots of perfume/aftershave provide a vital social function - they provide a good signal so I know never to have anything to do with them because they are emotionally, intellectually or spiritually stupid.  Ditto people with tattoos.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Danger Man on December 13, 2014, 08:26:57 PM
Quote(Wood gone mad).

barking?

I really want to smell that now. I've been wearing JPG for years, but a change might be good. I'm interested in the 'obnoxious cunts' who wear JPG though. What vile social grouping have I inadvertently joined?

Sivead

I kinda like the Nicki Minaj one, reminds me of when Michael Jackson goes all Transformers Turbo Teen in Moonwalker.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Ray Travez on December 13, 2014, 08:45:08 PM
barking?

I really want to smell that now. I've been wearing JPG for years, but a change might be good. I'm interested in the 'obnoxious cunts' who wear JPG though. What vile social grouping have I inadvertently joined?
Wannabe yuppie cunts.

The Plunger

Heaven forbid anyone would want to smell nice and attractive to the opposite sex.

Pijlstaart

barking?

How come JPG is sold in a tin can if it is meant to be fancy? The only fancy thing I've ever bought in a can is ravioli, most of the time it's just beans and moonshine. My brother wears old spice deodorant so he can smell like a real man too. Too much price, and the smell is subtle, if I pay big money for something I want it to be strong.

I've got Morrisons pure linen air freshener, and I spray my bed down when I get up and I spray the inside of my shirt and the top bit of my hair too. I've got tooth floss and paste too, so I think I'm becoming one of those regular dandy men you see who pose with flowers so the women clap at them. Nothing pricey, though, because smells are easy to make. The soy I've been fermenting is pretty strong when I get back from work, and that's free. Flowers are free too, as are summer breezes and all this other shizzle that women spread on themselves, but they pay loads more because they think doing so adds value to the smell.

Danger Man

Quote from: The Plunger on December 13, 2014, 08:53:04 PM
Heaven forbid anyone would want to smell nice and attractive to the opposite sex.

Comme perfumes make you attractive to female architects and suicidal postgrads.

Urinal Cake

I think JPG is going after another market as well

Also a tin is much fancier than a cardboard box.

biggytitbo

Quote from: The Plunger on December 13, 2014, 08:53:04 PM

You probably smell better without the guff of fake stench.

Sivead

Danger Man

I really want to smell that now.

JPG is Eau du toilette. Comme is Eau de Parfum.

Are you man enough to step up a league and join the big boys?

MuteBanana

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 13, 2014, 08:22:27 PM
What is the point of aftershave and perfume? They all smell revolting. Natural musk is much better, thats my excuse anyway and I'm stuck with it.

Yep. Or just a nice smelling shower gel that lingers. Molton Brown's Black Pepper is a favourite of mine.

Danger Man

Tom Ford for Men can't cure baldness or phimosis but it would probably reduce the bachelor count by 50% if people on this forum started using it.

Buelligan

Dear god that Mingesty's a real thing.

biggytitbo

I use Henry Ford for Men, smells like a mix of engine oil and anti semitism.

Danger Man

My first aftershave was Gerald Ford for Men but all that happened was I kept falling over.

Nowt wrong with JPG original. Still smells lovely and much better than the modern Le Beau Male or whatever it's called. I've never seen it as a wannabe yuppie thing.

I generally don't like anything that either smells too soapy or too alcoholic, which is ironic. Gotta be somewhere in between, but with a bit of fruitiness too.

I also like Ultraviolet, which is just on the right side of "too alcoholic". I've no idea if it's still trendy though.

Buelligan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5tLfiu7an4

Quote from: MuteBanana on December 13, 2014, 09:09:11 PM
Yep. Or just a nice smelling shower gel that lingers. Molton Brown's Black Pepper is a favourite of mine.

You are utterly correct.  I particularly love their Orange and Bergamot, though I never buy it because it's too expensive.  Best bottled smell of all for me though is Acqua Di Parma Colonia, for a man or a woman, I just want to sniff it and sniff it.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Danger Man on December 13, 2014, 09:04:51 PM
JPG is Eau du toilette. Comme is Eau de Parfum.

Are you man enough to step up a league and join the big boys?

I'm sufficiently interested to see if I can get a sample from them, or instore. It sounds very different to the JPG which I think has a lot of high notes. It smelt quite metallic to me at first and I didn't like it, but then I got used to it, and it smells floral to me now. The Comme des Garcons intrigues me because it sounds much more rich, earthy...

Danger Man

Quote from: Ray Travez on December 13, 2014, 09:29:04 PM
I'm sufficiently interested to see if I can get a sample from them, or instore.

It was designed by Antoine Lie, who makes loads of scents.

http://www.nstperfume.com/perfumers-l-to-s/antoine-lie/

poo

Just invested in some beard oil. Smells like armpits.

Urinal Cake

I like the scent. I own an old bottle of JPG and still use it (just not as much as I used to) but probably won't replace it. Apparently they changed the formula as well.

biggytitbo

I wear Harrison Ford for Men. Smells like wood.