Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:00:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

prisoner cell block h-air

Started by smoker, February 13, 2004, 01:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker

anyone here had, or know someone who's had hair extensions put in?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/women/story/0,3604,1147031,00.html

do you know where the hair came from? because the chances are it was shaved off the unwilling head of a russian mental patient.

can diesaes be transmitted through hair? if say the patient had aids, and assuming the hair swap trade doesn't have that many health checks, could the receiver possibly catch aids? probably not

hencole

Yes you definatley could get AIDS. Thats why you should never put your hand through the hairs of a gay.

ColaCoca

Quote from: "hencole"Yes you definatley could get AIDS. Thats why you should never put your hand through the hairs of a gay.

And even if they didn't have AIDS you might still catch gay.

Quote from: "ColaCoca"
Quote from: "hencole"Yes you definatley could get AIDS. Thats why you should never put your hand through the hairs of a gay.

And even if they didn't have AIDS you might still catch gay.

I'm now pointing at all male hair dressers as an example.  People have been wondering about the origin of AIDS for years, but we all know who spreads the gay.

mook

Can you catch this Gay through the television? The reason I'm asking is I've just seen my first glimpse of Channel4's The Salon and I feel a little odd. Frankly I'm worried I might have contracted it.

mr rou-rou

Do I have to say anything ironic about homosexuality to join in?

is it some code you bum bandits have? well I lasted a line, what do you expect when you hang around benders like you lot!

Hairs are your aerials, they pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight!
Danny from Withnail and I

I believe this to be scientific fact, so what happens when you wear another's hair, I felt moderate to strong possession just from putting on a wig and feeling the spirit of the late Rod Stewart coursing through me, I was visited one time quite out of the blue by Leo Sayer, another time by Joni Mitchell, their spirit lives on through the hair, which continues to grow after you are dead, coincidence, I think not.

bear with me, there's a point in here somewhere, no wait there's more

so pubes right, I share a house with two hairy(ish) lads and myself, actually that suggests I'm acquainted with their hairy nether regions, which I'm not.
... anyways, there's a fair bit of pubic astroturf that ends up down the plug and presumably gets washed out to sea via one of the many outlet pipes you see in places such as Brighton and Blackpool.

My question to the distinguished panel is this, what is the half life of pubic hair?

Much like the bath analogy do deep sea trenches fill with the stuff like a giant plug hole? Are the nets dolphins are getting tangled up in actually nets or just floating pubic weave? Are strange lights out at sea really just reflections off large patches of ginger pubes? Find a quiet corner and have a think about that...

Before I was so rudely interrupted by poor standup comedy, if PETA are anti-fur campaigners and some poor crims are having their locks harvested for the vain and the free, then are we to expect an Anti-Hair lobby to surface? I personally don't give a shit about anyone in prison, burn them for fuel for all I care and dance around your heater wearing their blood dripping scalp, I've gone silly again.

Remember when Homer got his new hair, yes.... think on, hidden dangers

Mecha Jesus - Mk II

Quote from: "mr. rou rou"what is the half life of pubic hair?

You have radioactive pubic hair? I think you mean how long it takes to go away...do you? Anyway, if you mean that then it's probably about 6 months...depending whether some sea creature eats it. Poor little thing. It'd probably kill the fish though so, yeah, about 6 months. Maybe.

Does that answer your question?

Probably not. Sorry.

A sea of pubic hair is a scary thought though. But I imagine it's quite beautiful, in it's own way. A sunrise over a floating island of pubes. Glistening and bold. Admittedly it'd smell terrible, but it would have its own kind of beauty.

Went a bit off track there. Sorry.

Quote from: "mr. rou rou"if PETA are anti-fur campaigners and some poor crims are having their locks harvested for the vain and the free, then are we to expect an Anti-Hair lobby to surface?

Yeah, the bloody liberals.

Dusty Gozongas

You know those little black veiny things you sometimes find in cod?  They're  partially digested pubes.  In fact, fish is basically made of pubes because hair is the only thing lower than fish in the food chain. Fact.

mr rou-rou

:) ah you guys, thanks for humouring a crazy old fool, I feel quite weepy, sat here shaving my fish and chips.

I decided to google hard scientific fact and it just so happens experiments into pubic half life were carried out in the 50's, an unusual side effect of keeping all of ones pubes over the years seems to result in an anomaly called Bob

Mecha Jesus - Mk II

Bob seems plausible from where I'm standing.

I hypothesise that a single pube has a certain amount of brain capacity. 'Cos if it didn't then how come hairy people are smart, eh? Einstein...I rest my case.

Bob could well occur if this is true, and the fact that we don't see many Bobs is because this frankly imporbable concentration of all the pubes of a male human. Thousands of pubes would produce a huge amount of brain power, as the pubes interconnect. Bob could therefore exist. Bob would be a gigantic, concious pube.