Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:06:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jumpin' Jacks

Started by Lewis, September 11, 2004, 02:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

Ms_Tentacle, a Bournemouthite, gives that an enthusiastic thumbs-up!

Santa's Boyfriend

That's absolutely hysterical - I just hope they don't get fired for it!

Darrell

MojoJojo

I think it was Jumping Jacks in Southampton which managed to make national newspapers (tabloids, anyway), by spraying it's  clientele with raw sewage*.

I have never been tempted to go in there.

*Although apparently, it was just raw sewage dripping from a leaking pipe or something, and the tabloids exagerated a lot.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "MojoJojo"I think it was Jumping Jacks in Southampton which managed to make national newspapers (tabloids, anyway), by spraying it's  clientele with raw sewage*.

I have never been tempted to go in there.

*Although apparently, it was just raw sewage dripping from a leaking pipe or something, and the tabloids exagerated a lot.

I'd pay money to spray a meat market club with raw sewage.

Lt Plonker

That was very good indeed. I've never been to one before. Timmy Mallet was at the one in Bournemouth in January and I cried because I missed him.

poison popcorn

well, yes, raw sewage can be difficult stuff to spray accurately.

Lewis

Well, seeing as my post disappeared with the site spaz-out I'll say it again - glad you all enjoyed it and Wigans a shit hole.

No creative editing with this link but it's always amusing to hear people swear on national radio:

http://www.mediauk.com/audio/naughtynicky.mp3

Nicky Campbell, Radio 5 live breakfast, yesterday.

Beagle 2

Haha, that's brilliant. He must have been thinking "Please don't mention it and it we'll pretend it never happened....NOOO YOOU BIIITCH!".

hymen spaz

maybe twat face Cambell is really a secret hunt hater and it was a Freudian Slip? i'd put money on it he does it again.