Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just seen Chris Morris.

Started by small_world, December 19, 2014, 03:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomgmouse

I've never seen Chris Morris, but I once posted on a forum that had to do with Chris Morris.

holyzombiejesus

I've never met Chris Morris but I have answered the phone to him and also worked for a friend of his. The friend will no longer talk to me as he believes I stole from him.

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on January 24, 2015, 11:08:48 AM
I've never met Chris Morris but I have answered the phone to him and also worked for a friend of his. The friend will no longer talk to me as he believes I stole from him.

He believes you stole off Chris Morris?

Pit-Pat

I saw Chris Morris on my first date with my girlfriend, we were walking down The Cut from Southwark station to Waterloo.

Reader, I married him[nb]Chris Morris[/nb]

MoonDust

He lives in Brixton right? I get the Victoria line quite often. One day I may well see him[nb]If he gets the tube[/nb].

One day..

Dr Rock

My gf saw him last week. I won't say where because Stewart Lee has made me think its wrong.

ollyboro

The last time I saw Chris Morris he was wearing shorts.

Leinad

So have I.

His son's a good rapper and his other son has taken on his comedy skills, overdubbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyROzkBaxNo

Let's get this fucker viral!!

Glebe

imitationleather

My girlfriend served himself yesterday. He wanted to know what the event happening in the shop was that evening, and she told him she didn't know.

IT'S A TRUE STORY, LADS.

WesterlyWinds

imitationleather

She said I'm not allowed to say on here because she didn't want "a load of creepy balding guys turning up". :(

Don't worry, even I'm not allowed to go there.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

WesterlyWinds

But I'm just creepy, not bald?

princeps

Just seen Chris Morris in a dream, we were fantasy Live Action Role Playing. He was a human, in a nice surcoat.

Wish I was kidding.

Glebe

I was in Chris Morris' house once. Then he came back from golf and asked me to leave.

Queneau

I didn't feel the need to mention this at the time, I didn't even know this thread existed, but I sat a row away from Morris during a West End production recently. I got a picture with him during the interval and he had time for a chat. Didn't see who he was with. We got onto Bless This House (I had recently finished re-watching it) and he said that is was, "bloody great."

WesterlyWinds

I saw him in a pub in Islington once. True story.

Glebe

Is Chris Morris like a normal person you can talk to? Or is he special and stuff? Would he say "Go away, you weirdo", if I asked him to autograph my bum?

WesterlyWinds

Quote from: Glebe on July 01, 2015, 01:15:38 PM
Is Chris Morris like a normal person you can talk to? Or is he special and stuff? Would he say "Go away, you weirdo", if I asked him to autograph my bum?

Ask him yerself, I'm pretty sure he posts here.

Small Man Big Horse

I saw him tonight at Joseph Morpurgo's quite quite stunning show, though sadly he buggered off before I got the chance to say hello / ask him when the fuck he's going to do something new. All I can do is hope he contacts Joseph this very evening and demand he works with him, as the show was one of the best things I've ever seen.

Skip Bittman

I did see Chris Morris once on Fairfax Avenue in LA walking towards a parking lot. He was very tall and very Chris Morris. No pictures, no story, no nothing.

Admittedly this edit is just because I fell for the link above.

WesterlyWinds

Quote from: Skip Bittman on November 07, 2015, 09:37:18 PM
I did see Chris Morris once on Fairfax Avenue in LA walking towards a parking lot. He was very tall and very Chris Morris. No pictures, no story, no nothing.

Admittedly this edit is just because I fell for the link above.

How long did it take you to realise you aren't actually Chris Morris?

Beagle 2

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on October 07, 2015, 10:58:13 PM
I saw him tonight at Joseph Morpurgo's quite quite stunning show, though sadly he buggered off before I got the chance to say hello / ask him when the fuck he's going to do something new. All I can do is hope he contacts Joseph this very evening and demand he works with him, as the show was one of the best things I've ever seen.

Yes! It really is. Good lad Morris.

Glebe

I dreamt I met Chris Morris recently, in some strange, surreal capacity, where we chatted about arcane things. I think the rest of you lot where present, in some ethereal form.

MoonDust

Quote from: Glebe on November 08, 2015, 08:11:18 PM
I dreamt I met Chris Morris recently, in some strange, surreal capacity, where we chatted about arcane things. I think the rest of you lot where present, in some ethereal form.

Was Victoria Coach Station there?