Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:35:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Chris Morris Music Show - Episode 24 (Boxing Day)

Started by TJ, December 25, 2014, 08:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

Did a full encode of this ever do the rounds? The only ones I've ever heard kick in with a jingle and Parklife, but that's actually missing three minutes from the start of the show - it starts with a warning about the content, followed by an alarm going off when Morris tries to speak, and then That'll Be The Day by Buddy Holly with him jamming over the top on guitar. If there isn't one out there, do let me know... ta!

weirdbeard

I've only got a two-part mp3 with the Jingle/Parklife start.

kaprisky

I spent yesterday listening to this. And to think, this went out in the middle of the day!

I wonder what happened to the hijacking of that plane (on Newsbeat)?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: kaprisky on December 26, 2014, 01:54:31 PMI wonder what happened to the hijacking of that plane (on Newsbeat)?

Without wishing to, er, hijack the thread, it seems that this is what happened...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_8969

Interestingly, it seems the (Islamic) terrorists' plan had been to fly the plane into either the Eiffel Tower or the Élysée Palace... 7 years before 9/11.  So the latter not THAT novel a plan then...

EDIT: video of the end of the hijack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7a5D3sMJKM

DJ Solid Snail

Quote from: TJ on December 25, 2014, 08:41:29 PM
Did a full encode of this ever do the rounds? The only ones I've ever heard kick in with a jingle and Parklife, but that's actually missing three minutes from the start of the show - it starts with a warning about the content, followed by an alarm going off when Morris tries to speak, and then That'll Be The Day by Buddy Holly with him jamming over the top on guitar. If there isn't one out there, do let me know... ta!

I've got a copy of this bit, but it's in pretty bad quality.