Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:28:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Years Bumming Resolutions 2015 Edition

Started by 303, December 25, 2014, 09:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So what's everyones plans regarding anal activity in the year ahead, both bummer and bumee.

Personally I shall be curtailing backpassage activity both ways this year, unless I get a good offer.

So Bumming?

biggytitbo

This feels a bit wrong unless it's replies starting it, he is after all the king of anal whimsy.

Janie Jones

Quite. It's a biblical truth that no man can work for 2 masters, for he will cleave unto one or the other. Replies is my bumming update boss and I will have no truck with 303.

BritishHobo

Sure, Replies is in charge of bumming strategies, and yet, have I seen even a sniff of rectal exploration this year? Have I bloody chuff. If Replies is to keep my support and allegiance, then perhaps it is time he gave back.

What say you, Replies? How does my 2015 look in bumming terms?

Dex Sawash

I resolve to only post my strategies wrt bumming.

thenoise

Quote from: BritishHobo on December 25, 2014, 09:53:14 PM
Sure, Replies is in charge of bumming strategies, and yet, have I seen even a sniff of rectal exploration this year? Have I bloody chuff. If Replies is to keep my support and allegiance, then perhaps it is time he gave back.

What say you, Replies? How does my 2015 look in bumming terms?

Likewise re 2014 bum action (so far). 2015 is going to see a COMPLETE change of tactics from me. More details soon....

Fair enough, I shall bow down gracefully, sadly I can't modify the thread now, otherwise I'd alter it to wanking stratergies.

mook

Quote from: 303 on December 26, 2014, 12:13:00 PM
Fair enough, I shall bow down gracefully, sadly I can't modify the thread now, otherwise I'd alter it to wanking stratergies.

stand your ground... you are the new anal chap. LIVE THE DREAM arse GOD!!!

Replies From View

I am very old now and have been feeling that I need a successor to supplement and ultimately take on my role as Official CaB Bumming Strategist.  It is becoming extremely taxing to fulfil my duties these days; as I'm sure you can imagine my age is slowing me down something rotten and I think the entire franchise would be better in the hands and mind of a younger person with fresh ideas.

I was thinking of running a Golden Tickets scenario for five lucky individuals to receive a tour of my bumming facilities, with one winner at the end getting a bum from me in a levitating, transparent lift just above where their parents live, and then gaining control of my life's work so that I might drift into blissful retirement.

But if you like 303 could just have everything without a fight.  Easier.

popcorn

A thought occurred to me the other day (without me seeing any of the bumming threads or anything). Would you rather be bummed senseless, or sensed bumless? By "sensed bumless" I mean people would be able to sense (wrongly?) that you had no bum, they wouldn't know why, but they'd just get that very powerful sense about you, and it might be awkward.

Replies From View

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Replies From View

In fact could a person not be sensed bumless because they have been bummed senseless?  Then it would be the best of both worlds.

Fry

My brand new girlfriend introduced me to "a finger up the bum" on Christmas, it's really opened up a lot of doors for me. 2015 is going to be very interesting!

Spoiler alert
It definitely made Christmas dinner more lively!
[close]

Replies From View

Quote from: Fry on December 26, 2014, 02:58:20 PM
My brand new girlfriend introduced me to "a finger up the bum" on Christmas, it's really opened up a lot of doors for me. 2015 is going to be very interesting!

Ah, yes - I have heard of those.  Just enough to give your kids a treat, as the song used to go.

mook

get her to eat you out... game changer son! GCS!

Replies From View

Quote from: mook on December 26, 2014, 03:31:00 PM
get her to eat you out... game changer son! GCS!

Act fast though if you don't want it commandeered by G4S.

Fry

Do I have to wax my bumhole first? I feel I should wax my bumhole before I ask someone to do that. I'm a really considerate guy.

Fry

I have considered it though, I'd love to have some tongue in bum tales of my own to share.

thenoise

Just get her drunk mate.

Remeber to keep wiping til it comes up clean though. If she's real classy, consider a shower.

Danger Man

My brand new girlfriend introduced

She's a spy and/or using you for free English lessons. Leave her now.

(Ignore the above if she's not Chinese/ is very fit)

You've got a keeper there son, she sounds like a very open minded youn lady.

ziggy starbucks

fry and small man big horse are having sex with their sex girlfriends....

I knew I'd be the one left behind...

buttgammon

Thicker lube beats watery stuff, unless you want a sticky, arsey cock that won't go in properly. The last thing you want to do is find it's drying out and have to pull out to reapply as soon as things are getting interesting. That's what a friend of mine told me anyway.

Fry

In honour of you zigs, I will invent a sex position. It looks exactly like two people 69ing, but instead of any mouth on genitalia action there is just a lot of frantic bum fingering. It is called the "ziggy christmas special".

All the kids will be doing in in 2015, so a little bit of you will be in every sex bed. You're so welcome, friend.

Danger Man

She stuck her finger up your bum so she could plant this

inside you.

She's a spy. Get used to it.

biggytitbo

I intend to bum replies with a plaster cast of my own bum cavity. I know I said this last year and failed to deliver, but I vow to make good in 2015.

Fry

Quote from: Danger Man on December 26, 2014, 06:51:21 PM
She stuck her finger up your bum so she could plant this

inside you.

She's a spy. Get used to it.

Massively worth it.

Especially now that I am wifi enabled.

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 26, 2014, 06:54:15 PM
I intend to bum replies with a plaster cast of my own bum cavity. I know I said this last year and failed to deliver, but I vow to make good in 2015.

Ah yes I remember you posting about this, bumming someone with a bum, a fiendishly ingenius idea, and too sexy for words.

derek stitt

This year I plan to join UKIP in the hope of getting the frankly ludicrous idea of making  a bumming a corporal offence for shoplifting taken seriously. Also, get Trespassers will be prosecuted signs replaced  with Tesspassers will be bummed signs by papal edict. BUMMING.