Author Topic: Morris Breezeblock Sets  (Read 643 times)

Morris Breezeblock Sets
« on: February 13, 2004, 02:04:13 PM »
Okay, couple of little niggling things about the Morris Breezeblock sets which I heard for the first time recently. First, on CaB the second song in the first set is listed as The Rolling Stones 'Can You Hear Me Knocking?' However, the songs doesn't sound like the Stones at all, in fact it sounds exactly like Primal Scream (in fact, I'm sure it's them - anyone know the name of the song?)

Also, the final two tracks are listed on the site as King Of Woolworth's and Richie Hawtin, but the copy I have (downloaded from CaB) fades out after Motherfucker by Beck. Was there originally a longer set which was cut for some reason?

Also, does anyone know where the 'special people' sample at the end of Bad Sex comes from? And is Theme From Cannibal Holocaust commercially available?

Morris Breezeblock Sets
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 02:15:46 PM »
i think the primal scream track is called "sick city"....but i could be wrong..have before will be again etc etc

Re: Morris Breezeblock Sets
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »
Quote from: "12 Storey Crisis"
And is Theme From Cannibal Holocaust commercially available?

i think so.

its on soulseek anyway

Morris Breezeblock Sets
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 02:56:17 PM »
The 'Primal Scream' song that you refer to is in fact a David Holmes track that t' scream later covered and renamed. The original is called ‘Live From The Peppermint Store’