Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:44:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Morris Breezeblock Sets

Started by 12 Storey Crisis, February 13, 2004, 02:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay, couple of little niggling things about the Morris Breezeblock sets which I heard for the first time recently. First, on CaB the second song in the first set is listed as The Rolling Stones 'Can You Hear Me Knocking?' However, the songs doesn't sound like the Stones at all, in fact it sounds exactly like Primal Scream (in fact, I'm sure it's them - anyone know the name of the song?)

Also, the final two tracks are listed on the site as King Of Woolworth's and Richie Hawtin, but the copy I have (downloaded from CaB) fades out after Motherfucker by Beck. Was there originally a longer set which was cut for some reason?

Also, does anyone know where the 'special people' sample at the end of Bad Sex comes from? And is Theme From Cannibal Holocaust commercially available?

fbb bastard

i think the primal scream track is called "sick city"....but i could be wrong..have before will be again etc etc

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "12 Storey Crisis"And is Theme From Cannibal Holocaust commercially available?

i think so.

its on soulseek anyway

Peking O

The 'Primal Scream' song that you refer to is in fact a David Holmes track that t' scream later covered and renamed. The original is called 'Live From The Peppermint Store'