Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:35:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

google cardboard

Started by kittens, February 06, 2015, 03:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

my very own google cardboard headset just arrived. it's great. anyone else got one and have reccomendations of what VR EXPERIENCES i need to EXPERIENCE

i bought an app called 'vr player' and so far i wouldn'rt reccomend it. it's supposed to allow you to view normal videosthrough the headset, but if you have head tracking on, it constantly jumps to the left and makes it unwatchable, and with head tracking off it's pretty pointless.

it's fun for rollercoasters and things though,

mook

kittens mate - tell me you've downloaded the template and then cut it out of old pizza boxes. 'cos if you didn't son, well, that would make you a shit of a kittens.

kittens

it needed special bits that i don't just have lying around the house

also i don't have any pizza boxes[nb]carbs[/nb]

mook

Quote from: kittens on February 06, 2015, 04:09:41 PM
it needed special bits that i don't just have lying around the house

also i don't have any pizza boxes[nb]carbs[/nb]

fucking shame, and a shame about the carbs thing too. you could have filmed yourself (FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE) eating that big ol' long cheese and tomato baguette. and THEN you could have popped you phone into the google cardboard pizza box headset of WOOOO and watched yourself eating the sandwich all over again. just do it any way, you could use it as a dieting thing, everytime you get hungry WATCH THE SANDWICH FILM in THREEEEEEEDEEEEE.

you sicken me kittens - i thought you were a ARTICLE son.