Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:33:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Preparing For Emergencies - Cut-up Invitation

Started by jutl, September 20, 2004, 02:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jutl

I've digitised the blind person's version (9.2Mb Q0 ogg) of this helpful £8.3 million government leaflet.

PM me if you want a better bitrate version.

poison popcorn

you don't have an mp3 of it do you? sf doesn't recognise anything as new and hip as ogg files...

Neil

Hopefully wavelab will, as I fancy having a go at this.  Hard to know where to begin with cut-ups though.

jutl

Quote from: "poison popcorn"you don't have an mp3 of it do you? sf doesn't recognise anything as new and hip as ogg files...

Weird - mine does, and it's an oldish version... Anyway... yes -

mp3 version VBR 22Mb

Bilko

Quote from: "Neil"Hopefully wavelab will, as I fancy having a go at this.  Hard to know where to begin with cut-ups though.
Especially when theres 22 minutes of it.  

One of the best techniques is to type everything said into text and work out what to cut up from the text.

poison popcorn

cheers jutl, i'm using sf 5, i think it's pretty old and it didn't seem to know what an ogg was. virtual alzheimers probably.

long ones can be a bit daunting, i just hack away at them leaving short phrases scattered around everywhere, and see what fits.

jutl

They're great - better than my unfinished one and you've had less time. Bah. I'll have to up my game.

amp

These are fantastic - brightened up my day! :-)

I'd have a go at one of these if I had the time. Probably not going to happen, though....

poison popcorn

bit of a bump in case anyone else fancies a bash at this, or a bit of blair monging...

blair interview about his heart op, 6mb or so.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/assortedaudio/music/blairhealthspeech.mp3

and a fuckup:

http://home.graffiti.net/poisonpopcorncutups/blairhandjob.mp3