Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:28:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

will you check out my band please and tell me what you think

Started by Ratto, September 21, 2004, 10:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muel 2

Quote from: "Ratto"sorry but i disagree with your comments saying you need to have something diffrent about your sound

the current crop of new indie/rock artists all sound the same

franz ferdinand sound like any 80s band

keane sound like coldplay but much duller

snow patrol like coldplay

all that garage rock stuff all sounds the same ei the hives, the strokes etc

music aint original anymore cause its all been done before, nowadays i think writing good songs is more important than sounding diffrent.
Is this really how you feel about music?? If so, I feel sorry for you.

Mr Colossal

I deliberately didn't post this here as I didn't want to bump the previous thread back to the top, but seeing as somebodys gone done it again...

here is the fella in question

Auntie Ovipositor

Quote from: "Silver SurferGhost"
Quote from: "Ratto"you gotta be a bit cheeky and push to the front of the que.
Push to the front of the what?

Do you see what I did th....oh, fuck off then.

This is the funniest thing you've ever posted, possibly that anybody's ever posted. Go have a pint on me - you're being awarded my first ever WHORE OF THE WEEK GOLD STAR, for outstanding funny and genuine humanity.

Quote from: "Ratto"i aint even gonna read the replies from siliver ghost and neil cause i already know that they into "one man upmanship"

Oh. I guess not, then.

Quote from: "Ratto"i aint into being right or being the better man

Aymen, brother.

weekender

I'm not going to listen to this on principle, because from what little bit of the posts I actually understand, the spammer seems like an incredibly rude young man, as well as a right twat.  I'm not saying that for no reason, it's because they're coming across as a right twat and an incredibly rude young man.

Oh - and twat, I'll fucking say it to your face if you act and behave in real life like you're doing on this thread.  If this ever happens, please try and put me in my place.  We're having a meet in Birmingham in October, would you like to come along?

Music.  Yes.

weekender has now been sober for four days straight.  Can you tell the difference?

no_offenc

I'd pay to see you lot "put him in his place".  I don't think there'd be much left of him to be honest.

I proper hate it when people hijack a forum to promote their egos.  Fucks me off badly.

So Neil, Silver Surferghost and the rest, well in for catching this tit.

Quote from: "weekender"weekender has now been sober for four days straight.  Can you tell the difference?

you're more venomous when you're sober.
I hope you're going to be drinking at this "meet" thing you talk about.

I want to play you some of my music - you'll need to be drunk.  I have no talent whatsoever.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "weekender"weekender has now been sober for four days straight.  Can you tell the difference?
No. And that's a Good Thing.

Is there no longer a link to this little nobber's world beating music then? 12 did seem more likely than 25 didn't it. And what are you on, Auntie? Oh yes, I remember now. Rats - is that baby you? It looks like it could be.

Rats

No, I was much cuter than that. I found it searching half-smile on google, it goes up everytime anyone mentions An hAT11. He's got a nice disdainful snarl on him.

Almost Yearly

You used "disdain" because I used it yesterday just over the baby's head here. It's all very Derren Brown.

Rats

Silver SurferGhost

Disdain, datdain, I wouldn't deign to it myself.
I know why you use it but aw, but I always thought that was you Rats.
Another CaB illusion shattered.

Quote from: "Auntie Ovipositor"
This is the funniest thing you've ever posted
Ta, but that's not saying much though, is it? :insert winky to hide the pain:

Have we got to the bit where I can point out the irony of keeping this thread going (even if the link's gone) yet?