Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:19:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Well At Least It's British" by Allan Klein

Started by TJ, September 21, 2004, 02:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

No, not that Allan Klein.

Early 1960s album much talked about by Damon Albarn circa-"Modern Life Is Rubbish" (and featured on the sleeve of the "Starshaped" video), but seemingly heard by no-one. Has anyone ever seen/heard it? if so, what's it like???

fbb bastard

is that the one with the cover featuring a posh looking chap standing next to a rubbish tip or something?

i remember that damon was banging on about it in a q magazine special around the time of parklife/the great escape in a feature about "albums that have changed your life" (funnily enough considering the recent thread on SE)

TJ

Quote from: "fbb bastard"is that the one with the cover featuring a posh looking chap standing next to a rubbish tip or something?

i remember that damon was banging on about it in a q magazine special around the time of parklife/the great escape in a feature about "albums that have changed your life" (funnily enough considering the recent thread on SE)

Yeah, it's the same one, and it looks as though Damon is the only person in the world who has a copy. I'd love to hear it myself.