Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:45:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gandhi...

Started by bic, September 21, 2004, 05:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bic

do you have no humour?
Much worse bad taste is done by others (Anything Goes?).
All i did was post a picture of a bridge, and you have leapt on top of me like i was walking under the bridge.

Gandhi

Quote from: "bic"(Anything Goes?).

Yes, except Piss, Shit, or Death.

Now how about those butterflies...

Big Jack McBastard

The problem with these is that they are all dead.

Well they only live for a day anyway so chances are any picture taken of a butterfly in action was undoubtedly it's last.

bic

ok, you are correct, i thought the picture was strange, so could have been made funny. But death is not welcomed here, i can see this ..

Although you must not be afraid of death.

There are no "butterfly"s here, so i had to make you one.

gazzyk1ns

I like the way they've gone to the effort of including details such as a vein and semi-realistic glans/foreskin arrangement - and yet they're quite happy to have the bollocks actually above the shaft and out of their scrotum.

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"I like the way they've gone to the effort of including details such as a vein and semi-realistic glans/foreskin arrangement - and yet they're quite happy to have the bollocks actually above the shaft and out of their scrotum.

Oh are you on about veins again? It's clearly a loaf of bread I tells you.

hencole

Quote from: "bic"
All i did was post a picture of a bridge, and you have leapt on top of me like i was walking under the bridge.

To be fair you also posted details about the bridge explaining it was used for suicides. On the bridge is a man clearly upset because a relative of his has died (either that or he has just stuck a pencil in his eye). As you admit yourself it is not amusing.

bic

Actually they are tourists visting the bridge as it is famous. That man is using his hand as a manual telecscope I think. Oh, forget it.