Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:28:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Human Centipede: Part 3 (Final Sequence)

Started by BritishHobo, April 07, 2015, 11:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BritishHobo

I've seen enough of this franchise to totally distrust any kind of call for extras. If I did that, I'd spend the entire time convinced we were five minutes away from being sewn into a real one.

paolozzi

I enjoyed the obvious 'fuck you' element to the second one. Also, it was a pretty disgudting film to watch. The new trailer makes it look like the nonsense levels have been ramped up some more, so it looks quite... fun?

Pdine

Upping the number is an obvious move. He should have gone into negative values.

amnesiac

wooders1978

Anyone managed a successful wank to any of these?

weekender

From a logistical perspective, I'm not sure a 500 person centipede would work.

I mean, all that food being ingested and digested again, there's got to become a point - I imagine at around the 25 mark - when it just becomes liquid and the protein/vitamin value of faeces has withered away.

So how do the humans at the back of the chain get any sustenance?  I suppose if it's set in a US prison they could just give the prisoners some sort of sustenance intravenously - they must have enough, what with it being a US prison - but that would sort of seem to defeat the point of making a centipede in the first place.

Maybe that will turn out to the twist, they actually can't keep it alive unless they take direct action to do so, and it's somehow a political satire/commentary on US prison policy.

I'm going to watch it anyway, but that's because I like to wank over people shitting in other people's mouths whilst I masturbate myself to completion with sandpaper.

When's this actually out?  I'm getting hard already.

weekender

Quote from: wooders1978 on April 10, 2015, 05:37:13 PM
Anyone managed a successful wank to any of these?

You should set a challenge in GB.  Loads of people in GB are always up for a challenge.  They did one about not wanking a while back, it was an amusing read.

"First one to successfully ejaculate whilst watching mouth to anus stiching will be the winner!  Go!"

Puce Moment

I think they would over/force-feed the front person to the point where much of the faeces was projectile diarrhea, running almost non-stop. As long as the last person was getting some kind of brown water, even a few mouthfuls, they could live for up to 60-days or so.

I'm wanking whilst typing this.

weekender

Quote from: Puce Moment on April 10, 2015, 07:18:12 PM
I think they would over/force-feed the front person to the point where much of the faeces was projectile diarrhea, running almost non-stop. As long as the last person was getting some kind of brown water, even a few mouthfuls, they could live for up to 60-days or so.

I'm wanking whilst typing this.

Interesting theory.

Actually, the end legs of the centipede could now actually be relying on clean-ish water that has been processed through so many bodies that it's not actually harmful.

Then they could do a rebellion.

Puce Moment

Quote from: weekender on April 10, 2015, 07:23:33 PM
Interesting theory.

Actually, the end legs of the centipede could now actually be relying on clean-ish water that has been processed through so many bodies that it's not actually harmful.

Then they could do a rebellion.

Well, I don't think it would be very clean - which is a good point as I imagine their livers would pack up within a couple of weeks. Oh well.

weekender

How many human stomachs would it take to cleanse other people's diarrhoea?

You seem to know a lot about the subject.

Puce Moment

The body is not a filter for liquids, in fact quite the opposite, despite the good work of the human liver. By the end I imagine it would be pooey acid-rich liquid heavy with contaminants that have allowed to breed and strengthen during many digestions.

I take back my previous claim of 60-days. I did not factor into my calculations that Bobby Sands was drinking lovely Norn Iron spring water during his hunger strike - not a soup of stomach bile and intestine bacteria passed through dozens of people.

I'll find something else to wank over. This is getting very unsexy.

weekender

Quote from: Puce Moment on April 10, 2015, 07:30:56 PM
The body is not a filter for liquids, in fact quite the opposite, despite the good work of the human liver. By the end I imagine it would be pooey acid-rich liquid heavy with contaminants that have allowed to breed and strengthen during many digestions.

So the end result of a 500-person centipede could actually be a sentient being?

It's worse than I thought.

Puce Moment

It would have some sentience, yes.

Thanks for getting me back on track vis-à-vis wanking.

BritishHobo

I'm not sure any of the experiments ever lasted long enough for what happens at the end to really become that much of an issue. In the second film they're only together a couple of hours (I think?) before it all goes fuck-up.

I'm looking forward to watching the stitched-together film centipede.

wooders1978

Quote from: weekender on April 10, 2015, 07:16:21 PM
You should set a challenge in GB.  Loads of people in GB are always up for a challenge.  They did one about not wanking a while back, it was an amusing read.

"First one to successfully ejaculate whilst watching mouth to anus stiching will be the winner!  Go!"

Ok - what's "GB" in this scenario? Sounds like fun

Ringside

I'm so looking forward to this. I don't think it will be the disgusting filth fest that 2 was, but it looks fun for sure!

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: Default to the negative on April 10, 2015, 05:02:26 PM
Well, here it is.

It doesn't look like their mouths are anywhere near the anus of the fella in front.  Maybe that's the twist - that it'll be going up their nose instead!

Puce Moment

Sounds like you know a lot about the position of a person's anus. Maybe too much?

wooders1978

Quote from: Puce Moment on April 10, 2015, 09:24:44 PM
Sounds like you know a lot about the position of a person's anus. Maybe too much?

Not to show off, but I have one of my own

Cerys

Well, I finally got around to watching the second film.  It was ... bleak.

Jerzy Bondov

I was glad the lady got away with her baby but apparently I saw a censored version and she actually squashed it flat under the accelerator
Bantz

BritishHobo

Yeah, the baby crushing and that doctor who kept talking about wanting to have sex with 'the retard' were absolutely fucking woeful, like somebody had let a child write an 18. Apparently this is going to be the funniest of the three, which I'm wary is just going to be more of Six's 'un-PC' shite.

Cerys

I had some serious trouble empathising with a bunch of people who didn't even seem to make an attempt to co-operate with each other and get out of the gaffer tape.  It wouldn't have been that difficult.

BritishHobo

Am I misremembering or is there a bit towards the end where they end up working as a single unit (a bit like in the first film where they have to work together to get up the stairs)? I remember hating the movie until that bit where they kinda rear up like an actual centipede in order to attack Martin, which I thought was really properly intense and striking. Fair play to Six, he's not half bad at doing that in these films.

BritishHobo

Also, watching videos of Laurence Harvey just being a normal person made me feel a lot better about the second film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzFPmj9sJmw

However the same doesn't really work for Dieter Laser, who's a creepy fucker outside of the film and all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXc1cArWj4